Tevez...

Something doesn't seem right about today full stop.

First time we have been beaten by more than one goal since Liverpool in 2011.

Players looked like the couldn't be arsed. Mancini looked like he wasn't bothered.

3200 fans could be bothered and spent a fortune to watch that shower of shite today.

black mamba said:
CC1 said:
Anyone any idea of the latest 'personal problem'? His absence reduces our options so much now that Mario has gone

His 'personal problem' is that his head just isn't here !

Source????

I hope it is nothing serious. Come back soon Tevez.

If he has left us again due to an arguement with Mancini, i can't say i blame him. Mancini has treated him poorly this season.

rickmcfc said:
Manx Blue said:
Well I've had a quick look through twitter. No player has tweeted yet.

Usually someone says apologies for the defeat, thanks the supporters etc....so far nothing, as far as I can see.

Aguero has

Spotted Sir

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Something doesn't seem right about today full stop.

First time we have been beaten by more than one goal since Liverpool in 2011.

Players looked like the couldn't be arsed. Mancini looked like he wasn't bothered.

3200 fans could be bothered and spent a fortune to watch that shower of shite today.

Have to take the rough with the smooth and for those 'new' supporters who have only experienced good times in the last 3 years - this is just a blip. In the past, when things went wrong there were no means with which to put them right. We are lucky now that the powers that be can take any action they feel necessary..

Having said that - today was a bad day but we've not had too many to complain about since the takeover!!!!!

You don't wish ill on any player or their family.

But agreed I was thinking about that the whole game and hopefully I am making a mountain out of a molehill.

Certainly every player had something else of their mind today.

They certainly were not focused on playing football.

Internationals are just an excuse not a reason.

Tevez while he has had his ups and downs with us will be moved on in the summer.

Along with the obvious on loan etc serious decisions have to be made to a few others.

In no particular order , Barry , Sinclair, Nasri, Dzeko, Garcia, Yaya and Kolo.

@BluePhil8 said:
I hope it is nothing serious. Come back soon Tevez.

If he has left us again due to an arguement with Mancini, i can't say i blame him. Mancini has treated him poorly this season.

Disagree. Mancini has stuck with him despite the fact he hasn't been able to buy a goal. Some people will blame Mancini for everything.<br /><br />-- Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:47 pm --<br /><br />
Davs 19 said:
CC1 said:
black mamba said:
His 'personal problem' is that his head just isn't here !

Source????

Behave, the guy was posting an opinion....one that quite a few on here share...

Well this was quite a serious thread - I wondered if the guy was posting more than an opinion and knew something we didn't.

Hearing about serious personal problems, as in serious family matters. Never mind today, hope all is OK for Carlos.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.