Tevez...

bluebc said:
rickmcfc said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Probably putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with 7 but, I find myself wondering with the lack of ANY and I mean any leaks about the Tevez situation and no one pushing the point or being prepared to discuss it in any format, if the old South American trick of Kidnap could in any way be involved. I seriously hope I'm just coming up with ridiculous guesswork but Carlos must be one of the richest Argentinian sports stars and his family are all back there I believe. Like I say probably just bullshit in my stoner head but something just doesn't sit right with what effectively looks like a media blackout ?

I thought this before. It sounds like the only possible reason to me, especially with the blackout from the media.

I thought the same thing as soon as i realised he hadn`t made the bench then after the teams performance it`s blatantly obvious he`s playing golf again.

Eddie Man City said:
I hope so

mmmm. 2 posts to date. Still bitter about 'Welcome to Manchester'. Your post is disgusting if you hope something has happened to his family. However, a typical rag attitude. Scum

Personally I hope I'm a mile wide of the mark and he is indeed playing golf /taking a sabbatical/ falling out with Bobby, better that than if I were to take the piss out of someone only to find out that they had a really serious problem. That would make me look a complete **** when it's one of our own.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Personally I hope I'm a mile wide of the mark and he is indeed playing golf /taking a sabbatical/ falling out with Bobby, better that than if I were to take the piss out of someone only to find out that they had a really serious problem. That would make me look a complete **** when it's one of our own.

Hasn't his missus done one with the kids ?

Davs 19 said:
Hasn't his missus done one with the kids ?

I don't know, hope its that rather than anything serious with regards to anyone's health. If that turns out to be the case he will get little sympathy from myself, however as it stands we know nothing so I'll reserve judgement for now.

rickmcfc said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
rickmcfc said:
Aguero has

No he hasn't

Is this not Aguero?

“@aguerosergiokun: Some days, nothing works the way it should. This was one of those days. There's no excuse - we need to work hard to forge ahead.”City have retweeted it.

Saying something like "forge ahead" seems a little unlikely to me.

We don't need him as a striker because he can't score. But as a midfield player - Yes.

waspish said:
He'll be back Wednesday so the radio is reporting

Good. We need 3 strikers and Tevez's work rate might be vital in the next few weeks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.