Thanks Yaya

Status
Not open for further replies.
One word describes Yaya and his contribution to Manchester City Football Club LEGEND

Disappointed they didn’t bring a cake out last night

Thank you Yaya. One of the greatest players to play for our wonderful club. Enjoyed last night - good send off for him.

I will cherish all of the great moments Yaya gave us.

This is just one of them:

2nuompz.jpg

One of my favs also...... make no mistake, Yaya pre 2015 and we’d of won the lot this year, not a chance those scouse fuckers would run through us like they did... sadly it’s the achillies heel of the team. We won’t miss him as he’s not been here for 2 years anyway, however I’ve said it before and I’ll repeat, our greatest modern player and certainly the most important!!!

Made a bit of tribute to him after last night's game, including his send off and farewell...

Incredible player, a genuine pleasure to watch in his prime and a huge thank you for everything positive he was involved in. City Legend and it'll take some beating to see a player who will be as important and influential for us!

Great that so many are willing to forgive his and his agent's transgressions. Unfortunately I hold a grudge forever, just how I am.

Thanks for the good times Yaya, see ya.

Been a fantastic signing, big, big match player. Does anyone else fear he will do a season or two at the fuckin' swamp?
He still looks good in our team because of the talent, technical ability and dynamism surrounding him. Not sure he would look as good next to Pogbad or at the base of a Burnley or Newcastle midfield.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.