That Banner (Merged)

Re: That Banner is going nowhere. (yet)

I would love it if they put 48 years up and we won in next season....they'd would be like WW1 soldiers in the trenches suffering from shellshock walking around in a daze with a glazed over look in their eyes muttering "stockport" "massive" and "council house" while they walk round in circles in their Norwich scarfs while dishing out the odd slap the elderly, women and kids.....LOVE IT

we should have our own banner
london - trafford 207 miles
dublin - trafford 194 miles
manchester - trafford - 3.7 miles

and their is me living in galway writing this

That banner shouldnt be up anyway, the original was taken down for a very good reason and that **** Tufty/SEF had no business putting an identical replacement one up there.

Its had its run, its did its job and now it should be taken down. We should have a bit of graciousness and invite Mancini to do it. Sadly Stretford End flags are run by a bunch of pricks so expect it to be changed to 43 or some other random number that no-one really cares about.

We have been inspired to make them remove the first one any new banner will be further inspiration and we will wipe the smiles off the vermin`s faces for years to come.

Bring any new ones on, Our Middle East owners welcome the challenge

-- Mon May 16, 2011 2:56 pm --

Bring any new ones on, Our Middle East owners welcome the challenge<br /><br />-- Mon May 16, 2011 2:56 pm --<br /><br />Bring any new ones on, Our Middle East owners welcome the challenge

I think this sums up any attempts by those Rag twats to put up another banner...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEmsjyUrslk[/youtube]

Manchester City's longest trophy drought: 35 years.
Manchester United's longest trophy drought: 37 years.

ArndaleRhino said:
That banner shouldnt be up anyway, the original was taken down for a very good reason and that **** Tufty/SEF had no business putting an identical replacement one up there.

Its had its run, its did its job and now it should be taken down. We should have a bit of graciousness and invite Mancini to do it. Sadly Stretford End flags are run by a bunch of pricks so expect it to be changed to 43 or some other random number that no-one really cares about.

What reason was that?

personally i really hope the rags do put another banner up so the world will see what a bunch of sad, bitter, obsessed & desperate cunts they are.

Still think

37 years > 35 years
You win

is a good response.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.