That family stand empty section post half time

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by thelongbowman, 11 Feb 2019.

1. Groke

Groke

The demand is there, it's the SC no shows and freebie tickets that cause empty seat issue. Try to buy a ticket off the website and there 's normally only a few singles dotted around the ground. Expand the North stand and make half level 3 the family stand.

TheRemainsOfTheDave likes this.
  2. Citycity76

Citycity76

The other problem with the family stand is the amount of people that took advantage of the cheap tickets and because of that they can throw away the ticket when they want its a fu##in disgrace

the club should be looking at the stand and tickets and if you do not use them 5 times in a season they should be cancelled and given to someone who wants them.

TheRemainsOfTheDave likes this.
  3. Empty seats at home.

4. ballinio

ballinio

A full end behind the goal as a family stand is ridiculous, midweek games it looks terrible when the kids can’t go , it should be 2 or 3 blocks this side of the cameras or an upper tier, don’t think the club are bothered tbh.

5. City_Sean

City_Sean

The whole Family Stand is a joke and the sooner its shifted up to the third tier the better.

Its ridiculous how many empty seats are in there for big games.

6. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Always stay to the end but the difference in time getting away in a cup match from say 115 to getting out of 315 where I usually am is massive

Last edited: 12 Feb 2019
  7. TheRemainsOfTheDave

TheRemainsOfTheDave

This is the problem and because the club get the money for the seat, it drives up prices for the rest of us, because if they were to reduce season ticket prices it would possibly cause more no-shows, and if they reduce matchday ticket prices it risks less season ticket sales. A very difficult balancing act.

Maybe there should be some sort of reward that builds up over the season for every time the card is used which can be taken as money back or deposit for the next season. Prize competitions if a seat is used ten games in a row or every game of the season. A winner for each block.

8. troadie

troadie

I'm towards the back of SS3 and if there is ever an emergency evacuation there will be absolute carnage!

9. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

I'm halfway up & wouldn't fancy the chances from there as either.

10. ell

ell

Dont want to de rail the thread too much but I stand at the back of SS3 and completely agree its mind boggling how that stand ever passed its health and safety. If it wasnt for the early leavers it would take half an hour to get out of there and in an emergency situation I dread to think.

leylandblue likes this.