That family stand empty section post half time

The annoying thing is the empty block on view in NS L1 are at the front right in view of the cameras just left of the goal from the pitch. If they are club tickets they give away on freebies they should make sure they are out of the fuckin' way and filled! The empties for most games has got beyond the joke now especially the way the team are performing nowadays. Games should be a sellout with hardly any visible seats on display. It's pointless expanding the northstand until we can regularly fill the stadium, which we can't as it's proving, even against clubs like Chelsea.

I don't know how much a match day ticket is as I've had a SC for years but they have to be affordable to casual fans who pick and choose games. With the ever increasing match day costs, many are choosing to watch at home or in pubs, these are the fans(many ex attending) the club should be enticing into attending over fickle glory hunters only here for our relatively recent success.
The demand is there, it's the SC no shows and freebie tickets that cause empty seat issue. Try to buy a ticket off the website and there 's normally only a few singles dotted around the ground. Expand the North stand and make half level 3 the family stand.

The other problem with the family stand is the amount of people that took advantage of the cheap tickets and because of that they can throw away the ticket when they want its a fu##in disgrace

the club should be looking at the stand and tickets and if you do not use them 5 times in a season they should be cancelled and given to someone who wants them.

A full end behind the goal as a family stand is ridiculous, midweek games it looks terrible when the kids can’t go , it should be 2 or 3 blocks this side of the cameras or an upper tier, don’t think the club are bothered tbh.

I sit halfway up SS3 and I can see why those further towards the back leave early. Not only does it take ages getting to an exit, you then have 6000(?) people all leaving through the same narrow set of doors and down the stairs whereas every other stand has multiple entrances and exits.
Always stay to the end but the difference in time getting away in a cup match from say 115 to getting out of 315 where I usually am is massive

Last edited:
The demand is there, it's the SC no shows and freebie tickets that cause empty seat issue. Try to buy a ticket off the website and there 's normally only a few singles dotted around the ground. Expand the North stand and make half level 3 the family stand.

The other problem with the family stand is the amount of people that took advantage of the cheap tickets and because of that they can throw away the ticket when they want its a fu##in disgrace

the club should be looking at the stand and tickets and if you do not use them 5 times in a season they should be cancelled and given to someone who wants them.

This is the problem and because the club get the money for the seat, it drives up prices for the rest of us, because if they were to reduce season ticket prices it would possibly cause more no-shows, and if they reduce matchday ticket prices it risks less season ticket sales. A very difficult balancing act.

Maybe there should be some sort of reward that builds up over the season for every time the card is used which can be taken as money back or deposit for the next season. Prize competitions if a seat is used ten games in a row or every game of the season. A winner for each block.

I sit halfway up SS3 and I can see why those further towards the back leave early. Not only does it take ages getting to an exit, you then have 6000(?) people all leaving through the same narrow set of doors and down the stairs whereas every other stand has multiple entrances and exits.
How this stand passed health and safety a really don't know!
I'm towards the back of SS3 and if there is ever an emergency evacuation there will be absolute carnage!

Dont want to de rail the thread too much but I stand at the back of SS3 and completely agree its mind boggling how that stand ever passed its health and safety. If it wasnt for the early leavers it would take half an hour to get out of there and in an emergency situation I dread to think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.