That Watchmen Movie

alanjames24 said:
There's 2 hours 40 minutes of my life I'll NEVER get back. Absolute bag of shite! Not even the brief flash of tit could tweak my interest. Don't get me wrong, I knew this movie was different, so I went in open minded. Still shite. Movie should have been called 'WTF'.

Good soundtrack though...

Oh, and YOU are REALLY gonna hate the 'Director's Cut' at 3 hours 6 mins!

Love it!!
had the comic for about 10 years and was really looking forward to the film
Film is very good but a lot of the back story was left out so it is a bit confusing if you have not read the comic
BUT at christmas the ultimate watchman blu-ray is coming out which is around 3 1/2 hours long and tells the back story
so read the comic or wait till christmas it will make a lot more sense
P.S the ending is different in the comic than the film

I didnt really like it. I've got a few comics, but I'm not really a fan of the watchmen.

Didnt really do it for me, Although some bits of the film where good

I had been looking forward to this for ages, i like a lot of the comic book films and had heard great things about this, but it was seriously a bag of wank, bored me to tears and if that bird in it didn't look so fine i would never have lasted to the end. Worst film i've seen in ages, but still...

akerman-8-heykobe.jpg

Nice!

Bigga said:
Wow! Complex films(that aren't that complex!) really do scupper the marbles of some Bluemooners!!

Stick to the 'American Pie' type films, chaps...

I didn't really think it was complex mate. I just thought it was bastard boring.

alanjames24 said:
Bigga said:
Wow! Complex films(that aren't that complex!) really do scupper the marbles of some Bluemooners!!

Stick to the 'American Pie' type films, chaps...

I didn't really think it was complex mate. I just thought it was bastard boring.

Excellent!

I suppose you could relay the synopsis of the film, for those who found it 'difficult' to get?

And explain, in Layman's Terms, the triangular relationship of Night Owl II, Ozymandias and Dr Manhattan?

Well, it's not strictly triangular if you include 'The Comedian'...

No cheating via 'cut and paste'.

Ta.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.