Thats it I've 'ad enough

LongsightM13 said:
Oh for fuck's sake, why don't you people get a grip of yourselves. All Mancini was guilty of tonight was trusting a teenage academy boy who clearly isn't up to the job yet. Who do you want? Long ball O'Neill? Social pariah and global failure Rijkard? Give your heads a wobble and accept we're having a couple of weeks when nothing is going our way. Some of you should hang your heads in shame. Changing manager every nine months has really worked for us in the past, hasn't it?

its better than DEFEND DEFEND DEFEND DEFEND DEFEND. oh shit they have still scored....fuck it... DEFEND DEFEND DEFEND.

dctid said:
LongsightM13 said:
Oh for fuck's sake, why don't you people get a grip of yourselves. All Mancini was guilty of tonight was trusting a teenage academy boy who clearly isn't up to the job yet. Who do you want? Long ball O'Neill? Social pariah and global failure Rijkard? Give your heads a wobble and accept we're having a couple of weeks when nothing is going our way. Some of you should hang your heads in shame. Changing manager every nine months has really worked for us in the past, hasn't it?

He picks the team - he dictates the tactics he dictates who plays where and he dictates the subs - make whatever excuse you want he is failing - the team is poor no work rate - no attacking flair - no passion and from what i can see no respect to the fans

Sorry but fook him off - who do we get in - i dont know but sooner go down trying to play attacking football than watching this shit.

Hew needs to go and quick
Can I clarify this, when you say "but sooner go down" are you referring to City, Are you saying you would sooner see City go down playing attacking footbal than "watching this shit"?

aphex said:
i don't post on a whim (not up here anyway), and i've never posted about mancini

but he has lost the dressing room - he simply has to go

there was nothing tonight from our team to show we wanted to win the game

enough is enough.

Couldn't agree more, thats the issue for me, once a manager loses the dressing room his number is up, I dont want to see managers come and go every few months but there seems no other option now for mancini imo.

LongsightM13 said:
All of the top teams struggle at some point in the season, and we're wobbling now. Most football fans still regard City as a joke so the media feel that they can just take the p'ss for maximum possible return. But it will be counter-productive

Tonight should be a learning curve. I know there are loads of criticisms of the performance, but I have seen far worse, and there was plenty of effort there. We just lacked a bit of cohesiveness when we attacked, and the midfield was abit pedestrian.

im concerned that pretty much the whole team tonight individually played awful.
just the basic stuff like first touch and simple ten yard balls were going stray. terrible.
massive lack of confidence.

when the odd individual is misperforming i can understand that ,but when its the whole team then i think questions have to be asked about the management.

imnot one for knee jerk reactions but under mancini we hardly ever create anything and rely upon individual pieces of magic(usually tevez) to score goals.

i dont the way we play suits our personnel.

and another thing that worries me is the fact that we havent jelled. WELL if this is the case surely tonight is a good opportunity for all the players to play together again and get used to each other? then once we jell we can rest players later in the season?

dont think mr mancini is doing himself any favours

bluemoonmatt said:
DD said:
The question is, is everyone going to wait till we are halfway down the table and out of the Europa League before someone has the guts to do anything about it, because believe me, the position we are in in the league will not be the case for long.
You know thi, how exactly ???
DD said:
We've got up there only by blatant luck against shit teams.
Like Chelsea ???

DD said:
All the press specualtion isn't wrong you know. This place is in a fucking mess
Again, you know this , how exactly ???
DD said:
and a win in next week's derby won't change that for me.
I beg to differ

DD said:
If we stick with Mancini, his shocking man-management skills, his negative tactics and his dire one-paced football, then this club is going to end up the biggest laughing stock in footballing history. The man is destroying us!:(
Drivel

Instead of one or two word replies. You tell me why I am wrong on each case by adding some substance to it.

A 3 year old could reply in the manner you did and at least he'd command some respect because I wouldn't expect any better.

Now, try again!

simon23 said:
hilts said:
in fairness swp can perform badly on either wing and johnson is much better on the right than the left, but he had a poor game, mancini took a gamble because we have two prem games in the next six days, anyone who cant see this needs to think things through a bit more rather than get hysterical

tonights game was the least important one of the weeks fixtures

agree with tolmie

plus...every game is important. Slur Alex can put out a second string and still get a win.....RM just at present is tactically wonrg...we have no pace anywhere in the midfield our build up is agonisingly slow and predictable and he isnt gett ign the best out of the players he has by any stretch of the imagination....

i said it was the least important game not an unimportant game, what have we lost tonight? are we out of the europa? has our league position got worse? any injuries to key players?

i am not happy with results or performances but the guy has had a couple of months with his team and 50% of his summer signings have been injured. just wait a little longer before you get hysterical

LongsightM13 said:

This. Bung the Boy out on loan to a Prem Team. He isn't ready for this yet, a middle of there table outfit maybe, but we have bigger aspirations now. Milner needs to be working harder too, but it isn't a shock that Aj aside, the England players are losing their bottle. We really miss El Capitan at the moment. He forces that pace that makes usn play so well. But I still only see this as a blip. Better to get it out of the way now, at the beginning of the season than fall at the last hurdles like last season.

the team put out tonight should have been good enough to get the win,the players picked should have been chomping at the bit,especially as a win would have put us through,and for players to put a marker down for the next game,but regardless of second string or not we do seem to be going backwards,but its up to mancini to earn his money now beginning with west brom on sunday here's more in hope than belief...

waspish said:
Just like to say GROW UP until that flukey goal it was heading for a draw so let calm down. We beat saltburg at home and we qualify from the group.

sorry but you could not be more wrong that 2nd goal wasn't flukish what it was terrible defending . that is the simple truth of the matter

boyata should have headed the ball high and long not flat he cost us another game he cannot be allowed to carry on costing us games thats 2 this season

get rid until he has learnt his trade at least 3 seasons away from our first team send him on loan to a championship side

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.