Thats it I've 'ad enough

Sack him, he's shit, he's clueless.....FFS, anyone who honestly thought that city would just suddenly become this massive, invincible, team this year needs their head sorting. Sure it's been a few piss poor performances, and am more than confident more than a few of our so called big players ain't going to be there that long because.......ITS A WORKING FUCKING PROGRESS!
Mancini, like any manager, has a plan on the way he wants the players thinking and playing, attitudes and working ethics however take TIME to implement and change. Iv read interviews where he stated long term plans for players he bought and existing players, Richards eventually being 1st choice centre back for example. All these plans, ideas the fellas got may very well work, they may not, but one thing garentieed is if we again change the manager, will be having the same conversations next Christmas.
Heads from up arses please lads...

don't worry...according to this chart we are ahead of schedule ;p

OneDimensional.gif

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Once again Mancini's clueless team selection and tactics cost us big time.

Vierra and Zab holding midfielder's. Predictably got over-run time and time again. WTF?!

Subbing Milner for Kompany then moving Zab to the wing. WTF?!

Wright Phillips and Johnson on the wrong wings most of the time. Meaning they kept cutting in to a packed defense? WTF?!

Slow, laborious build up time and again giving Poznan plenty of time to get bodies back? WTF?!

Totally inept, clueless!!!!

in fairness swp can perform badly on either wing and johnson is much better on the right than the left, but he had a poor game, mancini took a gamble because we have two prem games in the next six days, anyone who cant see this needs to think things through a bit more rather than get hysterical

tonights game was the least important one of the weeks fixtures

I'd had enough by the end of last season but fair's fair, give the man a chance to get in his own players and shape them to his way of playing. Well it's November now and nothing i've seen has changed my mind that he's not the man to take us forward. We've spent a fortune and if anything we're getting worse. Our reliance on one man, Tevez, is criminal considering the time and money Mancini has enjoyed. Don't talk to me about his tactical acumen, his titles in italy or even not being a real fan for criticising him. His failings are out on the pitch time and again for all to see. Who would i get in ? There are loads out there who would do a better job. The one requirement i would have though is that they can string a sentence together in english without the words important or mentality.

Its a bad balance of players and there personalities .... it must be. How is it Chelsea, Arsenal Spurs and the Rags dont seem to go through this shit when they put a squad together. Bobby needs to sort his best 15 players and have a clear out in January

i have a question to everyone who wants mancini out who the fuck r we gonna replace him with

sqblue said:
i got one thing from tonight. vieira and zab is very much not our best centre midfield partnership!

that, and when your luck's out, it's out.

But i and no doubt other City fans were screaming with 10 mins to go to sub Viera and put on Barry or another player who could get around the pitch a bit quicker and stop us getting over run.

He is paid the big bucks to recognise that there was a problem but he did not have the balls to do what was needed because Viera is one of his boys - how the fook we let Bellamy go

Sorry for me Mancini needs to go - the football is just plain drivel we have the players but they aint playing for him - personally i think its because of the way he sets up the team rather than the players -

I cant see a top 6 finish nor a decent cup run or getting out of the group stages

Mancini needs to go and the sooner the better - his last interview said he would go back to Italy at some point well in my book the sooner the better

I can put up with losing. I can put up with bad runs. I can even put up with the fact that we have spent £350 million and are still shit but it's the football. It's utterly turgid. There's no pace, no tempo, no pressure put on the opponents. It's pure, straight down the line negative bollocks.

I could even cope with the negative football if I felt we were going to win things doing it and we were playing to our strengths, but we're not.

Whoever puts the shirts on, we're either scraping home against poor opposition or going down without creating hardly a clear chance.

I really just don't know the answer but all as I do know is, there has hardly been an enjoyable footballing performance in the whole of 2010. Considering the amount of 'talent' at our disposal, that is criminal.

I've been supporting City for 31 years and we have had some dross but when it comes to under-achievement, this manager and this team tops the bill.

The question is, is everyone going to wait till we are halfway down the table and out of the Europa League before someone has the guts to do anything about it, because believe me, the position we are in in the league will not be the case for long. We've got up there only by blatant luck against shit teams.

All the press specualtion isn't wrong you know. This place is in a fucking mess and a win in next week's derby won't change that for me.

If we stick with Mancini, his shocking man-management skills, his negative tactics and his dire one-paced football, then this club is going to end up the biggest laughing stock in footballing history. The man is destroying us!:(

When Mancini sends the team out,he doesn't expect Viera to give possesion away with almost every pass,or SWP to get caught on the ball all the time,or Bridge,Richards and Lescott to constantly give away stupid fouls with reckless tackles.He's being badly let down by players who should know much,much better.Adebayor,again reverted to type by playing with his half-assed attitude and I don't care what they say in public,but the Toure brothers are trouble brewing aswell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.