That's that then.

MCFC BOB said:
Sorry for not replying.

Eventually, we've just grown apart. We're going to still be friends but not best friends. I suppose we can't be really because we're two very different people.

Maybe one day we'll end up together again, I don't know. If she's going to see Lee Evans without me then I want my £30 back.

Time to flush myself of her.

You are a lost cause,Bob.
She will be fucking with your brain for years if you do not make a clean break.
Thats me out.

The Fat el Hombre said:
MCFC BOB said:
Eventually, we've just grown apart.

Is that what she said?

MCFC BOB said:
Maybe one day we'll end up together again,

You won't

MCFC BOB said:
I don't know. If she's going to see Lee Evans without me then I want my £30 back.

Good lad
This, plus:

MCFC BOB said:
We're going to still be friends
Don't.

People of the age of 18 shouldn't have a heart to get broken. At that age, Bob, you should be out every night, basically with your cock very angry, very full and very keen on anything in a skirt. Fat, thin, young, (16 of course), old, brunette, blonde, ginger, annoying, not annoying, eyebrows that meet in the middle, normal eyebrows, tall, short, scruffy, pristine, well dressed, dresses like a tramp, swallows, doesn't swallow, amputee, non-amputee, backdoors open, backdoors closed, big tits, small tits, no tits at all... anything at all really. I was 30 when I got my first broken heart, and it won't happen again, but I also got to dabble from 17 - 23, (when I first settled down), with a fair few of those listed above.

Get out Bob, get out lots and do what single people do. Don't dwell, don't think about this time last week, month or indeed last year, put it all out of your head, realise you're a young man, a single one at that, and spread the seed. If she tries to call you, tell her to get to fuck.

MCFC BOB said:
Sorry for not replying.

Eventually, we've just grown apart. We're going to still be friends but not best friends. I suppose we can't be really because we're two very different people.

Maybe one day we'll end up together again, I don't know. If she's going to see Lee Evans without me then I want my £30 back.

She's butch and you're effeminate?

MCFC BOB said:
Sorry for not replying.

Eventually, her legs had just grown apart. We're going to still be friends but not best friends. I suppose we can't be really because we're two very different people.

That's the spirit Bob hit the woman in the purse.

MCFC BOB said:
Sorry for not replying.
It's fine

Eventually, we've just grown apart. We're going to still be friends but not best friends.
Do you have a top friends leaderboard somewhere? What position are you allowing each other?

I suppose we can't be really because we're two very different people.
They say opposites attract.

Maybe one day we'll end up together again
,You won't

I don't know.
I do

If she's going to see Lee Evans without me then I want my £30 back.
I'd get a refund anyway, he isn't funny

Time to flush myself of her
As she flushed several loads from others in Malia no doubt.

SWP's back said:
MCFC BOB said:
Sorry for not replying.
It's fine

Eventually, we've just grown apart. We're going to still be friends but not best friends.
Do you have a top friends leaderboard somewhere? What position are you allowing each other?

I suppose we can't be really because we're two very different people.
They say opposites attract.

Maybe one day we'll end up together again
,You won't

I don't know.
I do

If she's going to see Lee Evans without me then I want my £30 back.
I'd get a refund anyway, he isn't funny

Time to flush myself of her
As she flushed several loads from others in Malia no doubt.
pmsl

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.