That's that then.

Getting into a relationship at 16 or lower, is never a wise thing to do. You're still young, and still developing, both physically, mentally, and emotionally, you'll be a different person by the time you reach 20. I'd say, that its best not to get involved in one at a young age. Early rejection or breakup can be a damaging thing for self-esteem. In my youth, I chilled with mates, smoked homegrown on the grass, got served underage at pubs, threw stones at old ladies, y'know, innocent pleasures, that never harmed nobody.

Urg, I blame the mejia and the TV for getting youngsters into thinking the pussy is the be all and end all of existance.

[bigimg]http://ct.iscute.com/i20/2/8/31/f_e6763e66ea0a.gif[/bigimg]

well was going to happen eventually no offence but it happens.
can't be friends for a while but in time you will be (well that's what happened with me)

Unknown_Genius said:
Getting into a relationship at 16 or lower, is never a wise thing to do. You're still young, and still developing, both physically, mentally, and emotionally, you'll be a different person by the time you reach 20. I'd say, that its best not to get involved in one at a young age. Early rejection or breakup can be a damaging thing for self-esteem. In my youth, I chilled with mates, smoked homegrown on the grass, got served underage at pubs, threw stones at old ladies, y'know, innocent pleasures, that never harmed nobody.

Urg, I blame the mejia and the TV for getting youngsters into thinking the pussy is the be all and end all of existance.

it is. its lovely and I can't stop thinking about it now. Anyone fancy a trip to sandy's?

SWP's back said:
MCFC BOB said:
Sorry for not replying.
It's fine

Eventually, we've just grown apart. We're going to still be friends but not best friends.
Do you have a top friends leaderboard somewhere? What position are you allowing each other?

I suppose we can't be really because we're two very different people.
They say opposites attract.

Maybe one day we'll end up together again
,You won't

I don't know.
I do

If she's going to see Lee Evans without me then I want my £30 back.
I'd get a refund anyway, he isn't funny

Time to flush myself of her
As she flushed several loads from others in Malia no doubt.
Oh you.

Going to bed tonight is going to be very weird.

MCFC BOB said:
SWP's back said:
MCFC BOB said:
Sorry for not replying.
It's fine

Eventually, we've just grown apart. We're going to still be friends but not best friends.
Do you have a top friends leaderboard somewhere? What position are you allowing each other?

,You won't

I don't know.
I do

Oh you.

Why Bob? Did you used to call her each night? What would you talk about? Do you feel as though a part of you has died?

MCFC BOB said:
SWP's back said:
MCFC BOB said:
Sorry for not replying.
It's fine

,You won't

I don't know.
I do

Oh you.

Don't let it be weird, Bob. Go out, get a slag or something. If that fails, go to a brothel. If you don't fancy that just stick a bit of Frankie on and smash one out over her mum. It's sage advice i'm giving here.

Breakup%20Reversed.GIF
<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:25 pm --<br /><br />
Blue Smarties said:
How will it be weird if she lives in Scotland, she doesn't sleep with you.

Cos Liam will be in bed with him after his 'sesh' this afternoon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.