The 2012 Olympics Thread - Its Over :(

Re: The 2012 Olympics Thread (11th August, Page 242)

117 M34 said:
jimharri said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
The guy is 18 and has not so long ago lost his dad. Give him a fucking break
I think you're wasting your time there. It looks like 117 just doessn't like Daley. Witness the ''****'' and ''runt'' comments. Ah well.

I have no feelings at all towards him, positive or negative, I just don't think he should have celebrated so much. If he won and celebrated liek that I would have siad fair play to him

You sound like a dick to be honest. If an 18yo can't be delirious about winning a medal at his home Olympics (a year after his dad died and yes that will have a lot to do with the emotion of it) then we might as well just scrap the whole thing now.

wesshaw1985 said:
how much more could Jamaica have knocked off the world record time if Asafa Powell was fit and on his game aswell?
Even if he was fit I don't think he would of run. I think the quartet used was the same in the World Championships.

A0DCvY5CQAAgv5X.jpg

Before this thread descends into a knockdown drag out I'd like thank mcfc1993 for all of the schedule updates and his input. Welldone mate.

117 M34 said:
This diving is well gay.

And what the fuck is that **** doing celebrating like he has won - you finished 3rd you little runt
Any medal in an Olympic Games held in your own country is an unbelievable achievement.

And you really are one miserable bitter **** yourself. Go and buy yourself a pint - it might cheer you up.

Not interested in people trolling, to be the 3rd best in the world at a sport is outstanding, i dont understand how people can think otherwise. Just twats who will never achieve anything in their lives pointing fingers at those who have done very well to even get to an Olympics, let alone medal.

This has been a brilliant sporting event, right up there with the best, anyone who cant just enjoy some sporting brilliance and drama of the highest order, and would rather belittle outstanding achievements, must be slightly dead inside i think.

One of my highlights was Gemma Gibbons winning silver in the judo, her out pour of emotion got me totally, all for her mum who she lost, and she did it all with a broken thumb, something which must hinder you in a sport thats all about grabbing.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Not interested in people trolling, to be the 3rd best in the world at a sport is outstanding, i dont understand how people can think otherwise. Just twats who will never achieve anything in their lives pointing fingers at those who have done very well to even get to an Olympics, let alone medal.

This has been a brilliant sporting event, right up there with the best, anyone who cant just enjoy some sporting brilliance and drama of the highest order, and would rather belittle outstanding achievements, must be slightly dead inside i think.

One of my highlights was Gemma Gibbons winning silver in the judo, her out pour of emotion got me totally, all for her mum who she lost, and she did it all with a broken thumb, something which must hinder you in a sport thats all about grabbing.

Yep well put mate

Even the athletes that missed out on a medal place but gave there absolute all should be commended

Its a shame that some people think a bronze at the highest level of sport isnt worth celebrating, i'd be going fucking nuts to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.