The 2012 Olympics Thread - Its Over :(

Re: The 2012 Olympics Thread (12th August, Page 258)

I was wrong, you lot crossed 60 medals, congrats :)

Not seen as much of the games as I'd have liked but what I have seen has been wonderful. The country should be proud of staging such a wonderful event and the moaners should just shut the fuck up.

Have to admit I had a few tears in my eyes when Mo crossed the finishing line.

Cheers for the fella updating the thread with event times and so on.

Tbh I couldn't give a flying fuck about the games before they started but now I am immensely proud of our athletes and in fairness London itself.
Everyone connected to it have done a grand job.
Well done.

Ps I was miffed at the charity shield missing out on wembley but it's well worth the switch to villa park.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ty8ZAxGlD7g[/youtube]

Even Mo Farah's double gold cannot prevent John Inverdale from marvelling at the magnificent majesty of Denise Lewis' arse.

The guys who do this marathon are mental, in this heat, moving that fast, just madness really.

Hope they release a dvd showing coverage of the whole games i'd definitely watch some of it again.

MCFC1993 said:
The guys who do this marathon are mental, in this heat, moving that fast, just madness really.

Hope they release a dvd showing coverage of the whole games i'd definitely watch some of it again.
You played a blinder as well with your daily schedule updates. Many thanks.

jimharri said:
MCFC1993 said:

You played a blinder as well with your daily schedule updates. Many thanks.

Cheers fella, needed it to keep up and thought i'd help out fellow blues.

another generation said:
No gold for Freddie Evans in the boxing. Had his gloves up for nearly the whole fight.

Just heard, the Kazak was meant to have been something else. Silver is still a good achievement though.

Joshua got the gold! Came from behind in the first two rounds to level the final score at 18-18. The Italian was holding loads in the last round, trying to run down the clock. Good fight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.