The 2012 Olympics Thread - Its Over :(

Re: The 2012 Olympics Thread (12th August, Page 258)

Just had a peek at the modern pentathlon. What a bunch of nutters! The showjumping consists of being given any old nag, then getting it over the jumps within the time allowed. Some competitors have obviously not spent much time on a horse. One poor sod ended up taking a jump, while attached to the horse from below. The lesser of the two Brits looked like she was on a runaway train, pulling wildly at the emergency cord. Faster, higher, stronger? Looney Tunes, more like!

Replay if joshua fight on eurosport incase anyone missed it

Silver in the Women's Modern Pentathlon, bonkers sport but that's our 65th medal.

MCFC1993 said:
Silver in the Women's Modern Pentathlon, bonkers sport but that's our 65th medal.
Surprised at the speed of the combined event. I think they should combine the whole lot, like an extended version of the triathlon. Swim across a pond, grab the nearest horse, charge towards a hay bale before sticking it with a sword, then run around a field, shooting at moving targets.

The olympics have passed me by.

Couldn't give a f*ck about them one way or the other.

Just wish those who are interested in them would pay for them all themselves instead of requiring me to chip in.

urmston said:
The olympics have passed me by.

Couldn't give a f*ck about them one way or the other.

Just wish those who are interested in them would pay for them all themselves instead of requiring me to chip in.

More fool you,you have missed an inspirational and wonderful treat.

Well i have proper enjoyed the olympics, it even stopped the end of season football blues, pretty sad its coming to an end now tbh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.