The 2012 Olympics Thread - Its Over :(

Re: The 2012 Olympics Thread (12th August, Page 258)

Well I've absolutely loved every minute of this and after seeing the slapped arse that is Dzeko walking off the pitch today, footballers should take a long look at themselves, I know they won't but in an ideal world they would. I never thought I'd be so into rowing, cycling, diving, running, hockey, dressage, taekwondo and many other sports were 99% of the participants are humble and seem to enjoy themselves no matter the result. Roll on the Paralympics and Rio 2016.

Bunch of lazy bastards the British gold athletes...

Cyclists in the velodrome
Rowers
Kyakers
Slalom canoeists
Roadrace time trial
showjumpers
dressage

All sat on their arses the lazy bastards..

And Im proud of each and every one of them whether gold ,silver or bronze. :)

citykev28 said:
Jessica Ennis. Quality.

What I'd give to spend a night with her and Pendleton...

386685bc_homer-drool.gif

And thats it guys, what an Olympics, we did ourselves proud, as did the athletes, volunteers, military and fans. To everyone of our athletes well done, there were some great spectacles and to the athletes of other countries who provided great spectacles as well, thank you.

Roll on the Paralympics and Rio 2016.

Might do a thread for the Paralympics nearer the time if people are interested. :)

Blue Maverick said:
Well I've absolutely loved every minute of this and after seeing the slapped arse that is Dzeko walking off the pitch today, footballers should take a long look at themselves, I know they won't but in an ideal world they would. I never thought I'd be so into rowing, cycling, diving, running, hockey, dressage, taekwondo and many other sports were 99% of the participants are humble and seem to enjoy themselves no matter the result. Roll on the Paralympics and Rio 2016.

Dzeko is unhappy at not being picked. I'm sure there are alot of athletes who didn't win or weren't picked who have faces like slapped arses as well.

ElanJo said:
Blue Maverick said:

Dzeko is unhappy at not being picked. I'm sure there are alot of athletes who didn't win or weren't picked who have faces like slapped arses as well.
Ye but you don't see them doing it in front of thousands of their fans whilst earning £100k a week.

Blue Maverick said:

I personally think footballers often get too much of a hard time by the press. They're easy targets because of how much they're paid, the status, and everything else that comes with it. You generalise too much. Yes, there are some absolute twats as footballers, but there are also many who are humble, and gracious, whatever happens on the pitch, just as there are some twattish athletes, like that American gymnast girl, who had a face like a slapped arse, for "only" getting a silver.

Just watched the news. The BBC sport editor David Bond called the Olympic president Jack Rodwell instead of Jacques Rogge. You know where the interest is now, football not the Olympics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.