The Agenda: Part Deux

Didsbury Dave said:
bobbyowenquiff said:
His comments tonight about Mancini (which Bobby has denied) are untrue and libellous. Mancini was not the source of the Suarez story.
He is a disgrace.

If Mancini was the source of the story, what would you all think of evans then? ;-)
well he didn't did he

and evans is still a bitter scouse **** moaning about istrreeee lah

Didsbury Dave said:
bobbyowenquiff said:
His comments tonight about Mancini (which Bobby has denied) are untrue and libellous. Mancini was not the source of the Suarez story.
He is a disgrace.

If Mancini was the source of the story, what would you all think of evans then? ;-)

Why would he be the source what benefit or reason would he do it?

Didsbury Dave said:
bobbyowenquiff said:
He is a disgrace.

Well; is he?

jimharri said:
Didsbury Dave said:
bobbyowenquiff said:
He is a disgrace.

Well; is he?
1232109585_dramatic%20cat.gif

rastus said:
unexpected item said:
Might as well put this here as it has the whiff of agenda about it.

Tony Evans of the Times on talkshite press pass just now, said something along the lines of...

Manchini's people put the Suarez story in the press in an attempt to double bluff City's hierarchy, who incidentally are not on friendly terms with Bobby. Oh, and Guardiola want's to manage a club with 'history and heritage' next i.e. not us or Chelsea.

Will be great news for Preston North End

And Huddersfield! And let's not forget Accrington Stanley and Notts County.

To be fair we didn't get a mention on talksport this morning when I was dropping the kids off (I've been in the car from 8:00 - 9:00 so only an hour).

Was going to ring Alan Brazil up and offer my apologies that MCFC were not creating any stories for them to snipe at this morning other than being top of the league and being unbeaten.

NiceN Sleazy said:
moomba said:
Dzeko's Right Boot said:
Does this mean it's going to be twice as boring as 'Part Un'?

No-one is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to click on the link.

FWIW I think the Hart thing is going to turn into an issue. I remember when De Haha was really struggling, it seemed to me that the press were over accentuating the good things he did and ignoring the bad. I don't subscribe to "the agenda" argument but it was noticeable to me.

I think the reverse might happen with Hart.

Good shout, I do find this interesting as there always seems to be a bad news story about us before games, I will watch out for bad Hart stories.Sidenote, I notice that Slur AF has been bigging up Tranny today in preparation for the Madrid game. I wonder if a thread dedicated to the "slagging us and bigging up the opposition" before crucial matches would be interesting. Just a thought.

Fergie is experiencing plot loss issues on a daily basis, these days. They need to kick him upstairs before he does any more damage.

what an incredibly strange article - first pen obviously dodgy but "two huge errors"?

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/premier-league-manchester-city-v-aston-villa-045547297.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/prem ... 47297.html</a>

The only 'agenda' I worry about and so will the Club is the FFP and how it may impact us if implemented; however with the back room resources particularly the Barca recruits then worry over.

I sometimes worry that referee's have an agenda but that is just emotional crap by me and the rest of us.

The press and media they have an agenda to sell papers talk crap because it sells papers attracts viewers and listeners. However we should only worry about this when Roberto starts listening to Gleghorn as he drives home from a match before his tea..... all this crap will have no impact on the team and its performaces as evidenced since Robert arrived just to remind oursleves
1. League Champions
2. CL qualification 2 years on trot
3. FA Cup winners (including derby semi)
4. 3rd Place in League (joint second)
5. 2 League semi finals
6. More players capped for England than ever in our history
7. Most players on field at same time for England in a game
8. Least goals conceded last season
9. Most Clean sheets
10. Our shit defence this season .... best in League (whole football league)
11. Our shit forwards second highest goalscorers
12. Our shit team just passed most games ever undefeated (Home and Away) in League
13. Undefeated at home in CL
14. Averaged over 40K per season since moving from main road
15. Plus loads I've probably missed
Keep the agenda rolling it has zero impact

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.