The Album Review Club - Week #139 - (page 1815) - Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War Of The Worlds

Not posted on this thread for a long time and not really posting this for any other reason than I'm a bit pissed and just heard that earlier this month Patricia Janečková passed away from cancer at the age of 25 and as I had mentioned her here, I thought it perhaps the most appropriate place for it. I knew she was battling it but the last news I heard was that treatment seemed to be going well. Such a wonderful talent to lose at such an early age. RIP.

For those that can stand a bit of opera:

From what I understand she was a bit like Charlotte Church in that she came to attention through a TV show and became a child star though it looked like till she became ill she was very much going to stay on the classical path. So very sad.

(It's a shame you don't post in here these days, always thoughtful choices).

I know this is a last minute long shot, but if anybody is in town tonight and can make it to the RNCM by 7.00PM, theres a free Josh Ritter ticket going.

Was supposed to be going with my daughter but she’s not too well so I’m on my todd!

I know this is a last minute long shot, but if anybody is in town tonight and can make it to the RNCM by 7.00PM, theres a free Josh Ritter ticket going.

Was supposed to be going with my daughter but she’s not too well so I’m on my todd!

Just tried to sneak past the guards to get on to the M6 but they caught me. Bummer, as I could do with a bit of something soothing like Josh Ritter.

Enjoy the gig and hope your daughter feels better soon.

If I was a bit closer to 230 miles away I’d been up for this one.

Change Of Time and Baby That’s Not All are beauties.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.