The Album Review Club - Week #139 - (page 1815) - Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War Of The Worlds

Two? That's Colombo level genius as far as I'm concerned.

Despite as you say the likely bucket load of misdirection going on, I assume they are all tracks that the nominators do actually like as they are top songs. Only the one song I'll be skipping, though I'm aware it is a much loved song for many.
I haven't done the maths but I suspect random selection would likely get you more than two.

Some of these groups and artists some of these posters have expressed a desire for in the past.

I can say I was lucky in love at least at the second time of calling as far as marriage goes but as for ascribing names to songs alas I can defy the odds and come up with a blank sheet notwithstanding I can go into the past forums to perhaps improve my chances but I will just use gut instinct this time around.

Two? That's Colombo level genius as far as I'm concerned.

Rather than "Best Guesser", we should award the Columbo Memorial Trophy for each playlist.
We had 15 nominations back in December, and 7 was the high water mark then, so it's been done before (by process of elimination "I [was] Easy To Find"). With no mystery submissions this round that I don't have the history to not pinpoint, maybe I'll have a chance this time. :-)

LGWIO and I submitted first and second back then, but I plan to wait until a certain top of the leaderboard entrant submits this time! ;-)

1Mancitydoogle7
2Black&White&BlueMoon Town6
3Coatigan3
4BimboBob3
5LGWIO2
6homerdog1
7threespires0

Matilda May is the standout for me so far. Got spires written all over it that one, going to look more into her stuff, never heard of her before.
I thought the same as soon as I heard it and I actually have heard the song before which firmed my opinion if anything it is albeit its not my standout but I have grave doubts now , TS is too humble.

We had 15 nominations back in December, and 7 was the high water mark then, so it's been done before (by process of elimination "I [was] Easy To Find"). With no mystery submissions this round that I don't have the history to not pinpoint, maybe I'll have a chance this time. :-)

LGWIO and I submitted first and second back then, but I plan to wait until a certain top of the leaderboard entrant submits this time! ;-)

1Mancitydoogle7
2Black&White&BlueMoon Town6
3Coatigan3
4BimboBob3
5LGWIO2
6homerdog1
7threespires0
I know who this is and if he reads this post he will ensure he submits on the death knell or breaks ranks and PM's Rob instead and so he should.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.