The Album Review Club - Week #139 - (page 1815) - Jeff Wayne's Musical Version of The War Of The Worlds

Fair play to whoever put that Junip track up. New to me. Never heard of them but loving this track.

If it sounds a bit familiar it's Jose Gonzalez (the 'heartbeats' Sony bouncing ball advert guy).

I reckon find someone on here who's posted about either The Blacklist, Breaking Bad or maybe even someone who played Red Dead Redemption (waves at BB) and there's a fairly good chance you've got your man.

Only just seen this.
will download and give a listen for my forthcoming holiday .
some great selections.
that Junip one a great track and one i would sooner or later nominate.

I think you'll find there's now only two people on this thread who'll talk to you. You're dead to the rest of us.
;-)

If it sounds a bit familiar it's Jose Gonzalez (the 'heartbeats' Sony bouncing ball advert guy).

I reckon find someone on here who's posted about either The Blacklist, Breaking Bad or maybe even someone who played Red Dead Redemption (waves at BB) and there's a fairly good chance you've got your man.
I didn't know bennyboy played RDR.

Just made it to the end of the playlist. Pretty epic finish. Chaotic, but very strong. Love it.

Big Special was muscling in on Matilda/Imelda, but now we have a three way title race.

Last edited:
Is first we take manhattan a nod to Pep Kevin and Ferran (allegedly) leaving us for NY?

It’s the female singers that are engaging me just now for some reason. God you forget how good Karen Carpenter was on drums (beat Bonham on one MM awards of the year). Passable voice as well ;-)
Quite a few females in the list alright.
Surprises me for this place, or how I remember it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.