The Album Review Club - Week #141 - (page 1860) - JPEG Raw - Gary Clark Jr.

Sorry to be a pair in the arse @RobMCFC , what's our cut off on this one matey?

I need one more play before trying to formalise a review..........
Not until Monday - plenty of time yet. We’ll be travelling back from our holiday lodge on Monday, so I was thinking of doing the round-up / clues for the next album a little later, say around 6 to 7 o’clock.
Just checking that’s OK with @Mancitydoogle

Not until Monday - plenty of time yet. We’ll be travelling back from our holiday lodge on Monday, so I was thinking of doing the round-up / clues for the next album a little later, say around 6 to 7 o’clock.
Just checking that’s OK with @Mancitydoogle
No problem Rob , I’m just getting it ready and I’ll try and send it to you on Sunday
so you have plenty of time

It will be interesting to see if Liam and Noel get in with their solo stuff.
Lennon,Harrison and the awful Wings as well.

Bump to keep it near the top.

Anybody wanting to vote on Gypsy Blood has until 6.00pm tomorrow.
By my reckoning must be the lowest turn out for this one, the perils of Christmas week I suppose. Haven’t we had as many as 19? Do you have a minimum number for the average score to be counted in the rankings?

By my reckoning must be the lowest turn out for this one, the perils of Christmas week I suppose. Haven’t we had as many as 19? Do you have a minimum number for the average score to be counted in the rankings?
I’m away from my spreadsheet at the moment but yes, I think it is a low turnout. I think we’ve got at least 7 or 8 scores but I don’t have a minimum and will always post an average.

Hopefully we’ll get a few more scores in before the close of play.
At least there have been a few people discussing your choice, which is good.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.