The Album Review Club - Week #143 - (page 1884) - I Should Coco - Supergrass

The Maggie Rogers song is very poppy but avoids most of the excesses of current pop production so it's lightweight but enjoyable. More interestingly she apparently experiences synesthesia which I've always thought was fascinating. I knew someone for whom taste and colour were integrated; in her case it seems she 'hears' colours.
I feel colours.

The Maggie Rogers song is very poppy but avoids most of the excesses of current pop production so it's lightweight but enjoyable. More interestingly she apparently experiences synesthesia which I've always thought was fascinating. I knew someone for whom taste and colour were integrated; in her case it seems she 'hears' colours.
My nephew experiences synesthesia. He sees numbers in colo(u)r, which (apparently) allows him to be brilliantly fast at math(s) calculations. He's loony smart; studying Slavic languages and political history at Berkeley. Obvioulsy must be my sister's husband's genetics; can't have come from my side of the family!

Last edited:
My nephew experiences synesthesia. He sees numbers in color, which (apparently) allows him to be brilliantly fast at math(s) calculations. He's loony smart; studying Slavic languages and political history at Berkeley. Obvioulsy must be my sister's husband's genetics; can't have come from my side of the family!

Think that's Grapheme, the most common form? Does he see letters in colour too or only numbers?

I think this is the thread's best playlist to date!

Nae Country pish, thank fuck. A few rockier heavier bits up my street. A couple current of things. The softer is nice and some indie stuff I haven't heard of before. Even a taylor swift song (or one that sounds exactly like her). But mostly, nae Country pish!

I thought restricting it might have seen it be a bit limited, but imo it has worked quite well.

Amen on that!
And I wont say it on general forum for fear of being accused of being a WUM...... But well done City of being World Champs
Happy Christmas Eve to you and all here!

The Gritterman (Original Score) by Orlando Weeks is playing again here today for a timely nod to the day and season. No cold or snow present, but the story and music warms the heart today. Angels Singing on that song. Much appreciated again, @Coatigan.

Best to you all, hopefully with safe travels with friends and family for the holiday season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.