The Album Review Club - Week #143 - (page 1884) - I Should Coco - Supergrass

Our post Christmas dinner discussion was the kids ripping apart NME's 50 best albums of 2023, with illustrative excerpts. Should probably have had this conversation a few days earlier!

Now on to whether 2000 Miles is worthy of a place in the top 10 Christmas songs.

Our post Christmas dinner discussion was the kids ripping apart NME's 50 best albums of 2023, with illustrative excerpts. Should probably have had this conversation a few days earlier!

Now on to whether 2000 Miles is worthy of a place in the top 10 Christmas songs.
Ha, my sis-in-law and I were talking about that VERY song this am. Our answer is absolutely. She and I also agree “Christmas Wrapping” by The Waitresses (which was my Xmas entry last year) is #1 though. Followed by The Kinks’ “Father Christmas.”

Last edited:

Just had a wee look, a bit of a popularity context of obviousness. Foo fighters in the top 20? Fuck right off. Glad to see Young Fathers do pretty well, Benefits get in there too (although the album did not live up to their live performance). The Paramore album should be nowhere near the top 5. Had no idea Sleep Token had a new album out. That's my contribution to your discussion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.