The appreciate you dad thread.

We see our dads in our kids and for those who have yet to have kids the moment will come where you see your dad (or other family members) in them as clear as day.

It actually is spooky and comforting.

sorry to hear about your dad ,

wish mine actually gave a damn about me but doesn't oh well

iv got my mum and nanna, and my grandad r,i,p<3

it was wonderful, beautiful.
the colour was laser blue
i wore it proudly round my neck at chelsea and man u
my father was a city fan my grandfather before.
and at maine road, i loved to wear
the scarf my father wore!

fbloke said:
Having just lost my own dad to cancer I really do know now how much we should appreciate them whilst they are with us.

I hear and read how Zab and Roberto are spending time flying to an fro to be with their poorly dads as well.

It seems to me that too many of us dont know how important dads are to us.

So lets all take a minute and think about what our dads mean to us.

Really sorry to hear about your Dad. Thanks for posting this though, fantastic post, you are absolutely sport on.

Lost my Dad 12 years ago. We didn't have the best of relationships, especially when I was a teenager who thought he knew it all. It got better as I grew up and had my own kids but I never told him how much I really appreciated him and how sorry I was for my earlier years. We still argued about stuff but funny thing happened the week before he died. Got him and my Mum over to spend the day with us and we got on better than we ever did and had a fantastic day, him with his grandchildren etc. Remember saying to to my wife after I'd taken them home. He died a week later.

Me dad was a contradiction...he loved every one of us unconditionally but probably loved the drink more.He was funny as fuck though...mixed feelings.

R.I.P (yes you ya old coont)

I lost my dad 15 years ago , and to be honest , thinking back , i don't think i ever really knew the guy ... he 'preferred' United , but never watched them ......

but , after months of me mythering him , he took me to a City match in 1969 , and for that i'll be eternally grateful ... like my brother , i just knew it was the place i really wanted to be.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvW6nuQ2B0s[/youtube]

sorry to hear about your loss fbloke.
my old man forced me into the biggest part of my life, in following this wonderful football club. he is responsible for all the tears, all the heartache , but all the joy. responsible for all the hours i spend on this pissing website, and responsible for every little emotion i went through on saturday.

owe the guy everything to be honest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.