The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really hoping we have some of these deals either done or under control because we seem to be taking forever to get these over the line if the stories of us being close for a month are true. Maybe we aren't sure exactly who to sign and we are hedging our bets a bit.

Thought it was because his friction with the Barcelona board which made him leave. Bayern Munich was also the same thing as well (eg. Kroos transfer). However, at City it seems everything has been in place for him to have his freedom. So I believe he'll stay longer.

His relationship with the board wasn't great, especially after Txiki left and Rosell came in

The main reason according to pep was that he was exhausted and had no more tactical ideas for Barcelona, having done it all.

In pep confidential Perineu says that at Barcelona there was talk of the players not responding to him anymore.

I'm really hoping we have some of these deals either done or under control because we seem to be taking forever to get these over the line if the stories of us being close for a month are true. Maybe we aren't sure exactly who to sign and we are hedging our bets a bit.
Big deals. As long as we get them done, I don't really mind although obviously the sooner the better. We're still ahead of the pack or at worst keeping pace with Chelsea, Arsenal, Spurs, Utd etc. I am hoping Arsenal don't manage to buy a striker. Lacazette and Benzema are possibilities. Nothing we can do about that of course but they look the strongest opponent. And Wilshere will be fit. or might be. There's always a question mark there. When he is truly fit, he is very good. They have so many players: the Ox, Walcott etc. If they add in one or two positions, they could be a threat.

Moreno tomorrow, now we have to find out if he will go out on loan.

What do you mean 'close to a month' .......'sky sources' only broke the news were talking to Sane/Jesus/Moreno this morning, telling me how they had exciting news for City fans!!.....Sky even put the papers to shame sometimes....I genuinely think they thought this is breaking news!
I'm convinced to be a journalist you need to spell your name wrong, and your age be a single digit on the application form.

What do you mean 'close to a month' .......'sky sources' only broke the news were talking to Sane/Jesus/Moreno this morning, telling me how they had exciting news for City fans!!.....Sky even put the papers to shame sometimes....I genuinely think they thought this is breaking news!
I'm convinced to be a journalist you need to spell your name wrong, and your age be a single digit on the application form.

I always remember when we were after Kaka, sky sent Bryan Swanson out to Milan only for him to be standing outside the wrong building! I only watch ssn for interviews and footage from press conferences, I can't remember the last time they were the first to report anything of note, especially regarding City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.