The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the ITK's gone on strike? Not heard anything from them in ages.

To be fair mate, I think all the talking has now been done between agents/players etc and its all down to official bids now and unless you're Txiki, noone is really going to know when that fax is being sent!;) It would seem City are briefing the press about things at the moment, so maybe its imminent!;) (dont we just love that word! ha!)

To be fair mate, I think all the talking has now been done between agents/players etc and its all down to official bids now and unless you're Txiki, noone is really going to know when that fax is being sent!;) It would seem City are briefing the press about things at the moment, so maybe its imminent!;) (dont we just love that word! ha!)

Not sure about this 'brief the press' despite Ric alluding to it yesterday. Can't believe we would say anything to the press unless it directly helped us (and can't see anything said that would help).... also some of it that was linked to 'briefing' them was simply quoted from player interviews (Clichy was one).

Would make sense to pay & have our targets signed & training with City. Pep will want to get his message across to the squad before first match. Then again...

Would make sense to pay & have our targets signed & training with City. Pep will want to get his message across to the squad before first match. Then again...

Do you think that's not a discussion Pep might have had with Txiki if it was important?

I'm sure Txiki is constantly keeping him up to date with negotiations, and I'm sure if Pep really thought it was worth it, he'd tell Txiki that having players in a week or 2 earlier would be worth a few million more.

Moreno: playing the biggest game of his young life, president confirmed the deal, Colombian media were briefed this is his last game.

Gabriel Jesus: His club confirms Pep phone call, agents saying deal very advanced, player currently away training for Olympics. Looks like our people in South America and his agents are working things out.

Stones/Sané are now back in training, Sané trained alone today and his club tweeted that he's going under mandatory performances tests. These seem 2 deals seem to be the furthest from completion.

Relax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.