The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sounds like the system Pep expects us to play will not work well in transition without a footballing keeper. So we will surely be getting a new one.

Agree and he is going to get even better.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with him this season, I'm sure I read some quotes recently saying he wanted to stay with the first team this season. He wasn't in the squad for the friendly at the weekend, so unless something drastic happens he would be starting the season as third choice. I would have thought as his age the best thing is for him to get some game time on loan. He looks to have a big future ahead of him so it's great he is on our books.

It'll be interesting to see what happens with him this season, I'm sure I read some quotes recently saying he wanted to stay with the first team this season. He wasn't in the squad for the friendly at the weekend, so unless something drastic happens he would be starting the season as third choice. I would have thought as his age the best thing is for him to get some game time on loan. He looks to have a big future ahead of him so it's great he is on our books.

Yeah wonder what Pep plan for him I said last season this lad is good enough for 2nd choice goalie but if we do buy an new goalie he will go down the pecking order, think the best thing for him is to go out on loan where he will play every week.

My worry is that Willy starts as most pre- season - he has tried to pas sit out but has looked as bad as Joe - The difference is Joe knows he is rubbish and doesn't take chances - Willy is trying but is likely to give goals away as he is useless on the ball.

My worry is that Willy starts as most pre- season - he has tried to pas sit out but has looked as bad as Joe - The difference is Joe knows he is rubbish and doesn't take chances - Willy is trying but is likely to give goals away as he is useless on the ball.

No, Joe panics, its one of the requirements of a pep team to listen.... Lets not hang joe just yet, however, in 3 months if he continues to ignore, he'll be out in 12 months.....pep says it countless times in his book, for his players to trust him... He can take mistakes but don't ignore instruction, it's to be seen if Joe can do this!!

You guys seeing these new Bony to Everton links? Supposedly a good source and its advanced. 26/30!! Txiki crushing it this summer. Trust the process.

You guys seeing these new Bony to Everton links? Supposedly a good source and its advanced. 26/30!! Txiki crushing it this summer. Trust the process.
Just saw it myself and you beat me to it. Does anyone know if there is any truth in this? What I read said Bony to Everton is close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.