The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snap their hand off!!

Why do City fans think players who are not brilliant for us are rubbish - Bony's goal scoring record for Swansea was phenominal, he is only 26. When you consider Liverpool are asking for 32mill for Benteke and Watford turned down 30 mill for Deeney then looks to me that Everton would be getting a good deal.

Unless we pay 50 mill and sell for 5 some people are not happy. We need to start making some money back on players we sell - yes his wages are probably high but so is the current transfer markey for English clubs.

Now I think we've had a good window but still surprised no new full backs!!

Hopefully Angelino has impressed.

Why do City fans think players who are not brilliant for us are rubbish - Bony's goal scoring record for Swansea was phenominal, he is only 26. When you consider Liverpool are asking for 32mill for Benteke and Watford turned down 30 mill for Deeney then looks to me that Everton would be getting a good deal.

Unless we pay 50 mill and sell for 5 some people are not happy. We need to start making some money back on players we sell - yes his wages are probably high but so is the current transfer markey for English clubs.
Well said mate

No, Joe panics, its one of the requirements of a pep team to listen.... Lets not hang joe just yet, however, in 3 months if he continues to ignore, he'll be out in 12 months.....pep says it countless times in his book, for his players to trust him... He can take mistakes but don't ignore instruction, it's to be seen if Joe can do this!!
I'd rather have Joe panic than Willy aimlessly pass it to the oppo strikers like he has done five times so far in preseason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.