The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope, he had a price and it wasn't worth it.... Even more so this year!!
Eh? From what I can gather they've only paid about £10m for him with most of his wages being paid for by adidas. In fact going off most reports utd will actually show a profit with this deal as well as be guaranteed title winners for the foreseeable.
Sack the board :-)

Why would we be looking at a striker? We've got Aguero, Kelechi, Sane, Sterling, Jesus coming in January.... And Pep tends not to pay more than one striker at a time.

Eh? From what I can gather they've only paid about £10m for him with most of his wages being paid for by adidas. In fact going off most reports utd will actually show a profit with this deal as well as be guaranteed title winners for the foreseeable.
Sack the board :-)

Some rag told me they had already made £80m from the big nose deal due to shirt sales. They will believe anything.

Some rag told me they had already made £80m from the big nose deal due to shirt sales. They will believe anything.
There's enough sycophants in the media willing to spoon feed the wankers what they want to hear so not overly surprised.

Fair point on his injuries, great player though and with the ability to play across the front line. Pep seems to love flexibility!

I'm a bit surprised talk of another forward is coming about at this stage, although suppose it could be a case of other positions being a priority or an opportunity presenting itself that is too good to pass up.

I'd say 'attacker' rather than 'forward'.... We have ample reserves for goals this year, KDB will score well above double figures, sterling, Sane, imo, will do the same. I think people's perception of a striker will change drastically come the end of the season also. It's been said to death, but peps team uses interchangable players, goals will come from all over.... I'm not sure how much time silva gets (starting wise), however, he'll beat his totals this year compared to others, 10+ in and around the 6 yard box!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.