The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. IMO it's the reason we could not go after Pogba and replace an aging squad.
You were correct at the point we went for Pogba last summer. Since then FIFA has imploded and the main exponent in UEFA, Platini has been disgraced. It hindered us the last few summers. I doubt FFP is enforceable anymore. You also have the new money in the Chinese Super League, how does it apply there? From what I can see from all known reports, FFP is effectively dead.

I think the deal we did with the Chinese means that FFP is less of an issue and the 'break even rule' was always seriously risky from a legal perspective. If the rumours of Arsenal and Bony are true perhaps its a swap with cash for Sanchez. That would be like all our Xmas's

You were correct at the point we went for Pogba last summer. Since then FIFA has imploded and the main exponent in UEFA, Platini has been disgraced. It hindered us the last few summers. I doubt FFP is enforceable anymore. You also have the new money in the Chinese Super League, how does it apply there? From what I can see from all known reports, FFP is effectively dead.

FFP isnt dead especially in premier regarding wage increase.

I'd say it's more to do with wenger hanging up his Jimmy Saville training manuel at the end of the season....

Sanchez had his chance, again, fuck him.... He's also more injury prone than Kun!!

Fair point on his injuries, great player though and with the ability to play across the front line. Pep seems to love flexibility!

I'm a bit surprised talk of another forward is coming about at this stage, although suppose it could be a case of other positions being a priority or an opportunity presenting itself that is too good to pass up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.