The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say 'attacker' rather than 'forward'

So do you know who Tolmie means when he says "a forward and a goalkeeper"?

If Navas is going there's an obvious opening for a RW option to rotate with Sané - and I'm sure if it's a pep signing he'll be a player who can play across the front 3.

I'd say 'attacker' rather than 'forward'.... We have ample reserves for goals this year, KDB will score well above double figures, sterling, Sane, imo, will do the same. I think people's perception of a striker will change drastically come the end of the season also. It's been said to death, but peps team uses interchangable players, goals will come from all over.... I'm not sure how much time silva gets (starting wise), however, he'll beat his totals this year compared to others, 10+ in and around the 6 yard box!
Sort of isco /carzola mold ?

So do you know who Tolmie means when he says "a forward and a goalkeeper"?

If Navas is going there's an obvious opening for a RW option to rotate with Sané - and I'm sure if it's a pep signing he'll be a player who can play across the front 3.

I hope Navas isn't going but, if he were to, how about RS moving to the right with Sane and a Welshman plying his trade abroad coming to take his place on the left side?

Ive had that 3 times already since Sunday, love the bullshit, it only reinforces to me what I already know, I'm superior to any rag (:

@johnmc

If anyone tries to claim that bollocks again, send them this:

Madrid sold 2m shirts last year in total, the highest sales in the world. So at £60 a pop that's £120m revenue.

It costs £12 to manufacture a football shirt. Let's be prudent and estimate £5 per shirt in shipping and logistics costs. 20% VAT and 30% retailers margin.

That leaves a net profit of £21m if you sell 2m shirts. I assume adidas are going to want some kind of return for their £75m a year, so that's not all going to United, if any of it.

But lets say adidas are giving you the £75m a year just for the exposure and United keep all profits from sales. You would have to have sold 10m shirts yesterday to pay for Pogba's transfer fee. 500% more sales in one day than Madrid sold in the entirety of last year.

Well, that's a new level of brainwash if you believe that. Think for yourself.

I'd say 'attacker' rather than 'forward'.... We have ample reserves for goals this year, KDB will score well above double figures, sterling, Sane, imo, will do the same. I think people's perception of a striker will change drastically come the end of the season also. It's been said to death, but peps team uses interchangable players, goals will come from all over.... I'm not sure how much time silva gets (starting wise), however, he'll beat his totals this year compared to others, 10+ in and around the 6 yard box!

Yeah we've definitely got great options in attack. Funny you mention Silva, as I've also been thinking that he will score a lot more under Pep.

If another experienced player comes in, with Silva, KDB, Sane, Sterling, Nolito then Aguero and Iheanacho those are fantastic options for the attacking positions, but it's also going to mean a few of them missing out some big games. Incredible strength in depth.

If this signing does materialise I'm intrigued to see who it is and how they will fit in!

I hope Navas isn't going but, if he were to, how about RS moving to the right with Sane and a Welshman plying his trade abroad coming to take his place on the left side?

What about a Chilean that Tolmie absolutely loves (explains the 201 videos) and is stalling on a new contract, while his club is supposedly making bids for Mahrez?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.