The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but it is assumed that that passer also is good at winning the ball. Just better at passing it. Besides I think Dihno will be better in the RB role the way it is currently played under Pep.

I'm 100% behind dinho at RB. Take him out of the middle and who do you have flying in breaking up plays though? We're lacking in that role. Big time IMO. Dinho is a MASTERMIND at fouling/tackling with the right frequency. Kroos? GTFO. Gundogan, I'm not sure how much he will do the business. I'm not on this Kroos bandwagon at all. I will have a very open mind if he signs though. Kante in Fern's role and Fern at RB/play him anywhere would have been nice.

Looking at our potential sub lineups, if Nasri and Toure both leave do we not think our bench will lack potential gamechangers?

Fernando, Delph, Nolito, Navas, Iheanacho could be our mid/att subs alot of the time (and we know Delph will get injured soon enough).

Sane. Jesus soon. Also, as TH hinted, maybe a big boy striker coming soon (your point is valid nonetheless mate).

Was assuming Sane in the 11.

Can't see us signing a striker, at least not one remotely expensive. Thought Mario Gomez would have been perfect tbh, cheap, good pedigree, and different to anything we have, but he's gone to Wolfsburg

Looking at our potential sub lineups, if Nasri and Toure both leave do we not think our bench will lack potential gamechangers?

Fernando, Delph, Nolito, Navas, Iheanacho could be our mid/att subs alot of the time (and we know Delph will get injured soon enough).
I think this is a good point mate. I thought the same thing against Sunderland.

Can we just sign somebody? I liked it when we seemed to be announcing a new player everyday a couple of weeks ago.

Just want to throw it out there that last night I had a dream my dad was furious about us signing a player who currently plays for a Spanish side but was injured. No name was mentioned though annoyingly.

I'm not claiming in a soothsayer but, mean, come on lads that had to mean something!

Just want to throw it out there that last night I had a dream my dad was furious about us signing a player who currently plays for a Spanish side but was injured. No name was mentioned though annoyingly.

I'm not claiming in a soothsayer but, mean, come on lads that had to mean something!
It seems more legit than most tabloids or Twitter..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.