The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just want to throw it out there that last night I had a dream my dad was furious about us signing a player who currently plays for a Spanish side but was injured. No name was mentioned though annoyingly.

I'm not claiming in a soothsayer but, mean, come on lads that had to mean something!

That will be back page news in the sun as soon as Mr Custis logs in

Looking at our potential sub lineups, if Nasri and Toure both leave do we not think our bench will lack potential gamechangers?

Fernando, Delph, Nolito, Navas, Iheanacho could be our mid/att subs alot of the time (and we know Delph will get injured soon enough).

Which is why we need another goalscoring forward to replace Navas who can rarely be relied on to come on and do anything let alone score a goal. Alexis Sanchez please.

Can we have some vids, gossip flight tracking anything it's far too quiet. Come on ITKs crank it up. Incomings outgoings?? Sorry for the needy post I am in work avoidance mode and need an excuse!

So with Bravo apparently coming in, then if it's true we won't loan Hart,we have a few big earners, plus once again, Bruno Zucculini, to get off the books in the space of two weeks.

If nobody stumps up the cash for Joe, we will end up with 3 senior keepers.

We could end up with 'star' players with no squad place if we can't shift them.

You know it's quiet when you go for a poo and theres no numbness in your legs when you finish.

So with Bravo apparently coming in, then if it's true we won't loan Hart,we have a few big earners, plus once again, Bruno Zucculini, to get off the books in the space of two weeks.

If we still had a reserve league we'd be fucking bossing it.

We hold all the cards now Nev Nev...the end of the window is fast approaching and agents/buying clubs will be getting twitchy. The agents because their golden egg may not get games if they stay...the buying clubs because they need to get in players quick sharp...I have a feeling we won't capitulate so easy when it comes to outgoings now...I think we are sick of being bent over and dry bummed when players like Benteke are commanding 30+ million when it was obvious he was unwanted by the selling club too

We hold all the cards now Nev Nev...the end of the window is fast approaching and agents/buying clubs will be getting twitchy. The agents because their golden egg may not get games if they stay...the buying clubs because they need to get in players quick sharp...I have a feeling we won't capitulate so easy when it comes to outgoings now...I think we are sick of being bent over and dry bummed when players like Benteke are commanding 30+ million when it was obvious he was unwanted by the selling club too

Lets hope Harry gets a job next week.

Have you pencilled a date in yet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.