The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with Bravo apparently coming in, then if it's true we won't loan Hart,we have a few big earners, plus once again, Bruno Zucculini, to get off the books in the space of two weeks.

If nobody stumps up the cash for Joe, we will end up with 3 senior keepers.

We could end up with 'star' players with no squad place if we can't shift them.

Very true but loans don't have to be completed before the window shuts... I think that strangely remains open till the end of September.

Looking at our potential sub lineups, if Nasri and Toure both leave do we not think our bench will lack potential gamechangers?

Fernando, Delph, Nolito, Navas, Iheanacho could be our mid/att subs alot of the time (and we know Delph will get injured soon enough).
I think this is a good point mate. I thought the same thing against Sunderland.
Which is why we need another goalscoring forward to replace Navas who can rarely be relied on to come on and do anything let alone score a goal. Alexis Sanchez please.
Nolito, Iheanacho? Gabriel Jesus after Christmas? Honestly not sure what people are hoping for - we'll have a Spain international with a fantastic goal scoring record throughout his career, who's already scored & assisted in his 2 matches so far, Iheanacho who had the best goals per minute ratio of any player in Europe ahead of Suarez & Ronaldo last season (if that's not an impact sub what is?!) & arguably Brazil's best attacking upcoming talent (who's scored 3 so far in his 4 matches in the Olympics). Heck, just look at Sunderland, even Navas can have an impact & came on to win us the game, so I suppose you can add him to the list!

I've asked numerous times where people with these opinions think we'd play people like Sanchez/Suarez if we signed them & never get a response, so I'll try again: Sanchez will compete with Sterling (£44m investment, in form, English, young talent) & £13.8m brand new signing Nolito (what, we'll just decide we don't want him anymore after those performances?) - do people really think that's likely, or sensible? Not for me.

Are you sure ? And is that including the Prem ?

Also any sides playing in europe would have to submit the squad for that, at the close of the transfer window.
Just checked out of curiosity champs league squad to be submitted by sept 1st
Was a surprise to read a player can play in qualifying games for one team then play for another team in the group stages

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.