The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is why we need another goalscoring forward to replace Navas who can rarely be relied on to come on and do anything let alone score a goal. Alexis Sanchez please.

That the same Navas who came on as sub against Sunderland and forced the winner? He too can improve under Pep.

Would like Suarez please.

They said it was a suspicious package.

Any rumblings of incoming's besides a keeper?

My guy has been very quite to be fair, not had a text from him for awhile...may give him a nudge see if he knows of owt else

Personally I think Bravo aside we are done...for the record and since it's a moot point now...the money on the table I inferred to a few weeks back was Neymar...a last gasp attempt to snatch him before he signed a new deal...it was unsuccessful...but there was 100+ million offered for his services so it wasn't for lack of effort

Nolito, Iheanacho? Gabriel Jesus after Christmas? Honestly not sure what people are hoping for - we'll have a Spain international with a fantastic goal scoring record throughout his career, who's already scored & assisted in his 2 matches so far, Iheanacho who had the best goals per minute ratio of any player in Europe ahead of Suarez & Ronaldo last season (if that's not an impact sub what is?!) & arguably Brazil's best attacking upcoming talent (who's scored 3 so far in his 4 matches in the Olympics). Heck, just look at Sunderland, even Navas can have an impact & came on to win us the game, so I suppose you can add him to the list!

I've asked numerous times where people with these opinions think we'd play people like Sanchez/Suarez if we signed them & never get a response, so I'll try again: Sanchez will compete with Sterling (£44m investment, in form, English, young talent) & £13.8m brand new signing Nolito (what, we'll just decide we don't want him anymore after those performances?) - do people really think that's likely, or sensible? Not for me.
Nacho for me is a great talent but I'm not sure he is yet a player who will grab a game by the scruff and change it. Navas, Fernando and Delph certainly aren't. Yaya has changed games numerous times he's a big game player. I think nolito looks tidy but not seen enough of him yet. Sanchez would start before sterling for me if we had him, I think the issue is more if aguero is out for any length of time or dinho for that matter our bench doesn't offer much in those areas.

My guy has been very quite to be fair, not had a text from him for awhile...may give him a nudge see if he knows of owt else

Personally I think Bravo aside we are done...for the record and since it's a moot point now...the money on the table I inferred to a few weeks back was Neymar...a last gasp attempt to snatch him before he signed a new deal...it was unsuccessful...but there was 100+ million offered for his services so it wasn't for lack of effort

Ah well, can't get them all. Not sure how well Neymar would have done in the Premiership anyway.

Would have liked another CM but it's been a very good transfer window.

Called that didnt I lol. Was clearly him.

So with Bravo apparently coming in, then if it's true we won't loan Hart,we have a few big earners, plus once again, Bruno Zucculini, to get off the books in the space of two weeks.

If nobody stumps up the cash for Joe, we will end up with 3 senior keepers.

We could end up with 'star' players with no squad place if we can't shift them.
All based on your assumption that we don't loan him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.