The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nacho for me is a great talent but I'm not sure he is yet a player who will grab a game by the scruff and change it. Navas, Fernando and Delph certainly aren't. Yaya has changed games numerous times he's a big game player. I think nolito looks tidy but not seen enough of him yet. Sanchez would start before sterling for me if we had him, I think the issue is more if aguero is out for any length of time or dinho for that matter our bench doesn't offer much in those areas.
Even though he repeatedly made a difference when coming on last season? Don't see why he should be any worse this season. Yes, Suarez or Sanchez are currently better players & would no doubt have more impact at this stage, but it's pure delusionary to think we can have that sort of level player as a part-time squad player.

There are not many CM's in the world who'll come on & change a game like Yaya. Simply isn't their job, we've got more than enough attacking firepower to not be expecting a centre midfielder to be our saviour in my eyes. We have Fernandinho, Gundogan, Silva, De Bruyne all fighting for 3 spots, so one of them will be on the bench most likely, not just Delph/Fernando - good luck finding a stronger back up than that..!

As for Aguero, we have Iheanacho, Sane, Sterling, soon Gabriel Jesus & next year Moreno who can all fill that spot in his absence. Again, more than enough - we don't need a player to replace Bony to sit on the bench.

Well they certainly don't get the mindset of a top footballer. How many WC forwards do you know that are happy to sit on the bench?
None
Do you think our chances of winning trophies would increase if we signed suarez or Sanchez?

None
Do you think our chances of winning trophies would increase if we signed suarez or Sanchez?
Out of curiosity and what people are saying, do you actually expect one of Aguero/Suarez to sit on the bench?

Yes. But not sure what your point is. Neither would settle for being second fiddle.
My point is people post about getting another striker like suarez or Sanchez because they want us to win trophys
As for being second fiddle pep might drop Kun might play two upfront who knows what pep's thinking of doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.