The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who do blues think will leave? Getting worried players like Nasri, Yaya, Mangala and Bony are still here. I suppose we could always sell Bony in Jan when Jesus arrives but we really need to ship out Nasri, Yaya and Mangala.
Nasri,Mangala,Bony & Hart I recon are nailed on to leave. Yaya will stick around & take his final year salary. I also have a feeling Navas could be a deadline day move back to Spain.

I wouldn't be surprised if Yaya & Nasri ended up staying & collecting their wages whilst contributing fuckall to the cause. I hope they don't.

As for Joe Hart, i'm a little disappointed as i thought that he had more heart & fight in him than what we are being led to believe. Is he really gonna just give up and go to Everton? He's not had the best of seasons for us last year but who did except a few? His Euros were gash too but still i thought he'd have more fight in him.

Looking at the current squad re senior players, if we go off the CL squad, plus the injured players, it leaves Bony & Nasri as the only 'fit' senior players not included. Yaya was in the squad but didn't travel. Perhaps that is an indication of where we were up to at the time.

If rumours are true that both Nasri & Bony are talking to other clubs, then from what I can see, if they are going, that would mean the squad all fits as of today. We would have 17 for the 'free' places, including Kelechi & Sane, plus 4 in the homegrown spaces. (plus Denayer as club trained)

But then as soon as Bravo arrives, we are a player over the odds again for Champs League purposes. I suppose it would technically be possible to fit everyone in as far as the Premier League goes, but pretty daft to have 3 senior keepers plus Gunn. It is actually feasible Joe could stay & fight it out with the others though. Someone would have to drop out for Europe.

Edit: Doh, forgot Mangala.
I don't disagree with that. I was just saying Pep has changed the narrative. No one can say Hart was forced out. Pep would always have the riposte "he was told he could stay and improve but decided he did not want to"

I don't disagree with that. I was just saying Pep has changed the narrative. No one can say Hart was forced out. Pep would always have the riposte "he was told he could stay and improve but decided he did not want to"

Well Pep seems genuine in what he is saying re improving players.

But how much does Joe want to be working in the background to be City's No 1 & how much does he want to be England's, plus dandruff shampoo etc ?

We will see.

You mean apart from all those games last season when he came on, and changed the game by scoring?
Yawn, did he do it against the big teams? Not doubting the lads talent but he's far from the finished article and is not yet genuine competition for aguero. His all round play needs work and he lacks experience.

Who do blues think will leave? Getting worried players like Nasri, Yaya, Mangala and Bony are still here. I suppose we could always sell Bony in Jan when Jesus arrives but we really need to ship out Nasri, Yaya and Mangala.

What you worried for?
There's people at the club who get paid a wedge to sort these things out,players will be moved on,IMO.

Well Pep seems genuine in what he is saying re improving players.

But how much does Joe want to be working in the background to be City's No 1 & how much does he want to be England's, plus dandruff shampoo etc ?

We will see.
I'd put my house on Joe leaving at this point.

I've been saying it's not in Joe's character to fight for his place. He doesn't think he has anything to prove.

6/1 if you think he will stay apparently. I wouldn't touch it at 10's.

And yes I think Pep is genuine.

Yawn, did he do it against the big teams? Not doubting the lads talent but he's far from the finished article and is not yet genuine competition for aguero. His all round play needs work and he lacks experience.

He doesn't need to be competition for Aguero, just adequate back up for the 8 games a season he might miss. And no striker in their right minds will come here to sit on the bench for 40 games a season while aguero plays.

I honestly can't understand why some people are too thick to see that. No world class striker wants to spend their career watching sergio score goals from the bench.

He doesn't need to be competition for Aguero, just adequate back up for the 8 games a season he might miss. And no striker in their right minds will come here to sit on the bench for 40 games a season while aguero plays.

I honestly can't understand why some people are too thick to see that. No world class striker wants to spend their career watching sergio score goals from the bench.
I had one on here who said we should get Suarez and rotate him and Aguero !! So that it takes the load off Aguero. Insane.

If someone has a different view / opinion doesn't mean they are thick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.