The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My point is people post about getting another striker like suarez or Sanchez because they want us to win trophys
As for being second fiddle pep might drop Kun might play two upfront who knows what pep's thinking of doing
Pep said today sergio won't play every game in the context of talking about nacho,we don't need anyone else as we have enough goals in the team now

Out of curiosity and what people are saying, do you actually expect one of Aguero/Suarez to sit on the bench?
No I don't because I can't see us signing suarez but if we did it would be interesting to see what pep does

Pep said today sergio won't play every game in the context of talking about nacho,we don't need anyone else as we have enough goals in the team now
Would be nice though to have the luxury of a another top striker

No I don't because I can't see us signing suarez but if we did it would be interesting to see what pep does
Well considering we are playing De Bruyne behind Aguero, I don't see us signing another striker. We won't obviously sign any attackers who play as wingers because Pep has bought 2 of them in Nolito and Sane. We already have to put one of Sane, Sterling or Nolito on the bench every game, so I doubt there is much leeway mate. I for one would be unhappy if we get a Suarez because that would mean shifting De Bruyne/Silva out and we have more than enough players already. Nothing suggests that he will play a 2 striker system either.

Well considering we are playing De Bruyne behind Aguero, I don't see us signing another striker. We won't obviously sign any attackers who play as wingers because Pep has bought 2 of them in Nolito and Sane. We already have to put one of Sane, Sterling or Nolito on the bench every game, so I doubt there is much leeway mate. I for one would be unhappy if we get a Suarez because that would mean shifting De Bruyne/Silva out and we have more than enough players already. Nothing suggests that he will play a 2 striker system either.

I imagine that if both our strikers got injured, Pep would just play without one & not even worry about it.

None
Do you think our chances of winning trophies would increase if we signed suarez or Sanchez?
I think they'd decrease because of the poisonous atmosphere in the changing room, there would be some serious back stabbing going on to be top dog if we're only playing one up top.

I know mate but why did we have a record bid on the table for suarez?
Tolmie confirmed that

I think they'd decrease because of the poisonous atmosphere in the changing room, there would be some serious back stabbing going on to be top dog if we're only playing one up top.
That could happen or the opposite could happen inspires players to play better

I wouldn't be surprised if Yaya & Nasri ended up staying & collecting their wages whilst contributing fuckall to the cause. I hope they don't.

As for Joe Hart, i'm a little disappointed as i thought that he had more heart & fight in him than what we are being led to believe. Is he really gonna just give up and go to Everton? He's not had the best of seasons for us last year but who did except a few? His Euros were gash too but still i thought he'd have more fight in him.
You don't know what's been said to him. Perhaps Pep has spelled it out that he's got no chance under his reign...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.