The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah so there isn't a chance we will be signing him now and we don't have any space either. IF we hadn't signed one of Nolito/Sane there would have been a chance I would say.
I don't think he would leave barca
I can see both sides of the story the reasons for and the reasons not for bringing in another striker

Not enough for what exactly?

to play the best we can under Pep for an entire season.

I think elements like Fernando & Delph will let the midfield down and drop us down a level which will cost us from time to time over the season.

Equally there's no depth behind Stones & Otamendi and it's a big risk to rely on Vinnie. We're going to have to be winning virtually every game just to stay with the Rags because of the favours they'll get.

I think elements like Fernando & Delph will let the midfield down and drop us down a level which will cost us from time to time over the season.

Equally there's no depth behind Stones & Otamendi and it's a big risk to rely on Vinnie. We're going to have to be winning virtually every game just to stay with the Rags because of the favours they'll get.
If I'm honest it's Liverpool I fear the most

We will go with Tosin or Kolarov as back ups. Its what all teams do. You can't have good players as 4th choice.

Agree we do have Gundogan and Sane to come in to the team but centre half position is a problem plus goal difference could be important this season

Maybe in the long run, I meant more with the head to heads

Think Pep has enough experience to know what to expect. Besides, we're a lot closer in squad quality to Bayern than Liverpool are to Dortmund, so there's more weaknesses to exploit in Klopp's Liverpool than there are Pep's City (over the season), so by the time the head-to-head's come around I think Pep should have enough of an advantage, because Klopp doesn't have his Dortmund resources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.