The battle for 3rd place

Fair comment. Horses for courses. However, I'd say Hart has shown himself to be a pretty good nag on British turf.

Fair comment. Horses for courses. However, I'd say Hart has shown himself to be a pretty good nag on British turf.

He certainly has been excellent for us over a number of years which I guess buys him the affection from the fans which Bravo doesn't have. However, I didn't think he was as sharp last season and his performances at the Euros weren't overly convincing either. Coupled with his current form in Italy and his seeming inability to fulfil the additional requirements that Guardiola has for a keeper, I don't see him being around next season to be honest.

Wouldn't bother me in the slightest if we sold Joe and Bravo and purchased 2 keepers

Back to top 4 I'm still sticking to

Chelsea
Spurs
City
Liverpool

Rags win Thursday night cup

But he doesn't fit the criteria of a passing keeper which Guardiola wants. Bravo looked like a perfect signing, but he has been poor. I do think there are a lot of blues though who concentrate on every single mistake he makes instead of supporting him. He must have the ability given his career, and I am sure it would help him a lot if he felt the support of the fans rather than irony if not downright hostility.

Wouldn't bother me in the slightest if we sold Joe and Bravo and purchased 2 keepers

Chelsea
Spurs
City
Liverpool

If rags win Thursday night cup, I want them to finish fourth. Don't want either them or the rags in CL, but certainly don't want both of them in there.

That could mean they'll play with more freedom.

One way of looking at it but history shows it normally works the other way. We'll see.. I'm sure there will be at least 1 unexpected result to come for us and the other teams vying for the top 4

Chelsea
Spurs
City
Liverpool

looking likely. Order of City and Liverpool up in the air. Really can't see Utd getting top 4 now. Injuries are hurting them now, but their opponents in the Europa League are weak. Anything can happen though in a Cup tie at that level as Liverpool found out last season.

Nightmare scenario, rags finish fourth, us fifth and they are in the turds day night cup final. Do I support them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.