The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
What pisses me off is that at the start of the season I would have argued that (on paper) we had the best squad Manchester City FC have ever had. Even if you don't quite agree with that, it has to rate (on paper) as one of the best, and arguably better than any other in the league.

OK, we have had a lot of injuries. But even given that, we are now in a position where getting 4th is far from guaranteed, with teams just below us clearly playing better. I just can't get my head around it. Is it all down to the manager? Some people would say that with that squad BFS should have won the league. That anyone remotely competent should have won the league.

Going pear-shaped doesn't cover it. I honestly don't see us getting 4th unless something close to a miracle happens.

Of course you cant. It's been said countless times he's coming no matter what. Even the bbc have confirmed it today, I take it you haven't seen it? Do you want pep to personally Pm you?

All this pep will fuck off if we don't finish top 4 is just rags making shit up as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.