The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
if we continue with our current run of from , we will not even get a europa league place , dippers , rags , hammers and southampton are all playing far better than us , we have to win six of our last eight games to get champs league ,not sure where these wins will come from , and i cannot see the likes Pogba wanting to join Pep at a football club who has no european football for next season

if we continue with our current run of from , we will not even get a europa league place , dippers , rags , hammers and southampton are all playing far better than us , we have to win six of our last eight games to get champs league ,not sure where these wins will come from , and i cannot see the likes Pogba wanting to join Pep at a football club who has no european football for next season
We are already in the europa league because we won the cup

already in europa through winning cap one cup (i think)

God fuck off bill. We had a near enough full team today except Kompany and De Bruyne and we got raped by the cuntest wankest United team in decades.
Are you taking the piss pal? Did you see the centre back pairing we played? Full strength my ass! Even still Zaba was on the bench could have gone right back with Sagna at CB and it would have been a far safer decision, doubt Fernandinho would have been happy starting in that role from the off. Also we had twenty odd shots, including the header that hit the post, Silva's pass into Aguero at the death that he snatched at, more possession too... but yeh we got "raped" as you put it! *smh*

Last edited:
Are you taking the piss pal? Did you see the centre back pairing we played? Full strength my ass! Even still Zaba was on the bench could have gone right back with Sagna at CB, doubt Fernandinho would have been happy starting in that role from the off.
We also dominated the game even if it was against a visibly tiring Utd team.

Nasri and De Bruyne are big misses. We had so much possession outside their box. Surely those two would have added some much needed quality. We also lost Sterling and his pace against tiring defenders would have been a big asset. Losing him was a big loss.

Nothing is going for us at the moment. But we create problems too by playing players who really should not be playing in high intensity Derby games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.