The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that it will mean anything, but I won't be watching us again this season in the league, only because of the fucking annoyance it's causing me. Season has quickly become pointless so imo its the long wait for pep.

We also dominated the game even if it was against a visibly tiring Utd team.

Nasri and De Bruyne are big misses. We had so much possession outside their box. Surely those two would have added some much needed quality. We also lost Sterling and his pace against tiring defenders would have been a big asset. Losing him was a big loss.

Nothing is going for us at the moment. But we create problems too by playing players who really should not be playing in high intensity Derby games.

Yeh the stats make it look like we played better than we did but there were some chances that normally would have resulted in goals when things are going well for us. Bony was falling over and not on the same page as anyone who was trying to find him but to be fair he was making a real effort to get hold of the ball so it was half them choosing the wrong passes too, it was just as if the players lost belief I think the crowd played a small part in that... "oh ffs here we go again" is not what the players need to hear so early on in the game. We want them fighting for it but smart about it... not sheer desperation looking at the clock, psychologically that works against you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.