The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have so many fickle fans posting on this forum, it is quite humorous. We are one good performance and win away from the tide turning and many changing their viewpoints again. The CC final was a classic example as when Willie was announced, Pellers was the worst manager in the universe ever, a few hours later he was a genius.

Those that have enlisted themselves in the "end is neigh" club, you must really be suffering at the moment, but who know's what's around the corner?

As I say, one decent performance and result away

I agree that knee jerk reactions are inappropriate and not helpful. i.e.if we have one decent performance and result, then we should not be thinking everything is sorted. Clearly we are massively underperforming and have been all season. Many things are not right and still won't be right after a one good game. We should look at things in the round, and in the round, our play is garbage.

I find it funny these names given to us who choose to swim against the tide of negativity...happy clapper, Miss Guided, Top Blue wannabee, blind, scared of change, thick, stupid, no idea of tactics, Pellers lover, rag, wum etc etc etc. As far as City goes the glass will always be half full...for me & a few others...& that's the way I'll keep my thinking thanks very much.

There's swimming against the tide of negativity and then there's swearing that black is white. Where Pellegrini's concerned, your contributions on this forum suggest that rather being some 'heroic' member of the former category, you are well and truly in the latter

One thing is criticise Pellegrini's failures and reckon that he's got no fucking clue on how to set up the side according opposition, and in the process failing to use the full club resources of the young players.

But this thread is a **** thread full of fucking flapping cunts, entitled cry babies.

The wet fannies brigade wishing our players get crippled and their legs broken is absolutely out of order utter bollocks, probably they will be happy watching City lose again and again to be proved right, so fuck you! fucking flapping cunts and fuck off to cheer the scum, you rags you!

What a load of shite

We have so many fickle fans posting on this forum, it is quite humorous. We are one good performance and win away from the tide turning and many changing their viewpoints again. The CC final was a classic example as when Willie was announced, Pellers was the worst manager in the universe ever, a few hours later he was a genius.

Those that have enlisted themselves in the "end is neigh" club, you must really be suffering at the moment, but who know's what's around the corner?

This made me laugh. Thanks for that.

There's swimming against the tide of negativity and then there's swearing that black is white. Where Pellegrini's concerned, your contributions on this forum suggest that rather being some 'heroic' member of the former category, you are well and truly in the latter
I wouldn't describe as heroic the fans who group together to jump on any poor result or (perceived) bad decision, player mistake or manager inefficiency until that group has whipped up enough anger that change eventually becomes inevitable. It's a matter of choice. It's nothing new though. I've sat near fans openly slating the team/players/management & then in the next moment after a goal, good move or tackle lauding them as superhuman. Knee jerk fickle fans.

Let's hope we do- if we don't who gives a fuck, a reduced transfer budget means the likelihood of more of this clubs talented EDS lads will be thrust into the squad- it needs doing before the talk of who will succeed Pep when he enters his second season here.

We have some real talent emerging.

I wouldn't describe as heroic the fans who group together to jump on any poor result or (perceived) bad decision, player mistake or manager inefficiency until that group has whipped up enough anger that change eventually becomes inevitable. It's a matter of choice. It's nothing new though. I've sat near fans openly slating the team/players/management & then in the next moment after a goal, good move or tackle lauding them as superhuman. Knee jerk fickle fans.

You're absolutely right Pell, go back to the end of the 2013 season and it will be like deja vu, Mancini inners vs outers back then anyone was better than Mancini according to some, now I'm reading revisionist stories about how Pel in his first season actually benefitted from Mancini's organisation and winning the double was actually nothing to do with Pellers. It wouldn't surprise me if some of those fans were the ones calling for Mancini's head.

It's revisionism of the highest degree. Like you, I always prefer to look at the glass half full, if any entrepreneur had these fans mentality they would never have got anywhere. It's just self defeating, but I've long accepted you will never get through to some of these fans, their brains are hardwired to look at the doomsday options.

Last edited:
Bottom line is this forum is littered with arseholes who haven't got a fucking clue what supporting your team is about. Spoilt little brats. I for one can't wait for the season to end and can't see us getting fourth. It's painful to watch. But so fucking what. We've got the best manager in the world coming. To city. Yes that's right.... To city!!! No point arguing with these no brains mate. You'll just get abuse from some spotty, jezza kyle watching key board warriors!

Bottom line is this forum is littered with arseholes who haven't got a fucking clue what supporting your team is about. Spoilt little brats. I for one can't wait for the season to end and can't see us getting fourth. It's painful to watch. But so fucking what. We've got the best manager in the world coming. To city. Yes that's right.... To city!!! No point arguing with these no brains mate. You'll just get abuse from some spotty, jezza kyle watching key board warriors!

This is bang on the money.

Haha, brilliant! I've not even seen the words "he's a good manager" said with real meaning for two years, so nobody has called him a genius!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.