The Bosnian Diamond changed the game - Dzeko is the man

Having met Dzeko you couldnt meet a nicer guy.............I guess later in the summer we can all assess our strikers qualities etc........

Hope all is good over in Oz mate.......

I know at times it is a bit of a love in with Edin, but it can be with others too

Problem with Edin is that he either gives a four out of ten performance or a nine out of ten with nothing in the middle. But as things stand at the moment I don't give flying fuck!

Sigh said:
pominoz said:
Sigh said:
I spent a few minutes earlier trying to find his goals per minute ratio and all that (% shots on target and so on).

If you have a problem with Edin, you have a problem with Aguero and especially Mario.

Why did you not post them, did they not back up your argument?

I have no problem at all with Aguero and my problem with Mario is his attitude, his talent is not in doubt.

Edin seems like a nice guy but he is far to inconsistent for me, great for a few minutes in one game , then gash for two games. That's why he is not getting much game time.

We can not afford to drop points, while he gains confidence.

I did not post the results because I couldn't be arsed. I didn't look for facts to back up my "argument", my "argument" derives from the facts.

google Dzeko goals / minute or Man City striker comparisons or variations.

In case you were wondering, in the league Dzeko's minutes per goal ratio is 108 - exactly like RVP, to the minute.

spamalot said:
Having met Dzeko you couldnt meet a nicer guy.............I guess later in the summer we can all assess our strikers qualities etc........

Hope all is good over in Oz mate.......

I know at times it is a bit of a love in with Edin, but it can be with others too

All cool down here, literally, heading into winter.

If Mancini reckons Dzeko is worth keeping, then fine.(Bobby knows best).

If not, then see ya and good luck, would not lose any sleep over it.

my mates emigrated to Perth, they love it there and would never come back.............

Enjoy it in Oz.........

spamalot said:
Looking forward to Gary's book in September...........

Thanks. Trying to get the cover sorted today. Know what I want on it but may be a few issues. We'll keep trying. My book is the full history of MCFC (hopefully to show to people that our history is as rich and varied as those that apparently 'have history' even though ours is better in many ways!).

It will inevitably have a lot in it concerning the takeover(s) and everything that's followed with exclusive material from some of my interviews with key figures.

Ah well, all for another day. Let's celebrate today and I'll start writing the final pages tomorrow.

Have been working on this Edin Dzeko compilation for a while now, hope you can take a look and tell me what you think!

<a class="postlink" href="https://vimeo.com/42128039" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://vimeo.com/42128039</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.