No he wasn;t

Goal
Should of won us a penalty
some good passing, world class pass through to AJ
decent hold up play

Got shite service all game[/quote]

decent hold up play? what game was u watching

Re: Edin dzeko

We bought Dzeko to score goals and those slating him for "lack of hold up play" should try to find a sensible reason for not liking him..

Joe Hart is a goalkeeper hes employed to stop the opposition scoring
Dzeko is a striker and is employed to score goals.. 15 so far.

larderland said:
im not his biggest fan but.....

he has played 28 competitive games this year

scored 15 and assisted in 7

Kun Aguero

has played 31 competitve games for us this year and scored 17 goals with 5 assists.

now aguero is adored on this forum and never gets abuse unlike dzeko.im not a dzeko fan boy,iv criticized him enough but after seeing those stats dzeko isnt doing too badly considering aguero starts ahead of him the majority of games....
I rate both players but ultimately I'm sure Aguero will be the more successful player for us. Although the stats are similiar, Aguero is still "adapting" in his first season. Dzeko is a quality player but can throw in the odd bad pass. He would, as has been mentioned already in this thread, benefit from some good service from the wings. Unfortunately that won't happen under the current management

The way he is playing at the moment, he has got a touch like a fucking blacksmith, but you cant fault him for trying ,he never hides, and when, when he is plaing well, he looks a good player. i would"nt get rid.

john blue said:
The way he is playing at the moment, he has got a touch like a fucking blacksmith, but you cant fault him for trying ,he never hides, and when, when he is plaing well, he looks a good player. i would"nt get rid.

Well said, sir...

Lulic Lazio here's some friendly advice from a fellow Bosnian. Your English is currently a little
comical. Don't post until you get the hang of it. Lurk and read the threads, but right now, you're not ready. :)

Like many have said, Dzeko is a confidence player. Also, I don't think the way we play is to his strengths....I see him as a classic centre forward, ping the ball into the box from the wing and he will get onto it. Just like Micah did in the FA Cup game against Notts County.
I do think he knows he is a squad player at City but he shows that he is proud to wear the shirt. When he gets a goal - it really looks like it means something to him.

Edin would benefit from an earlier ball into the box from Richards or Clichy. Our pattern of play is all about Silva and or Nasri working the ball on the deck. Nevertheless he has scored his quota of goals and assists and always works hard for the team.
Note how many of his goals he's scored from left wing crosses.
All three of our current strikers should improve in the following seasons and I reckon Edin will be around for a while.

im a big fan of edin hes a quality player and like some have said he would definetly benefit from some service from the wings those asking for a great first touch should look to serg thats his game edins game is making himself a nuisance and scoring goals as for sitters missed i remember serg missing more than him lets stop fucking moaning and support ALL the players even savic (the 20 year old)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.