The Bosnian Diamond changed the game - Dzeko is the man

Edinho said:
Have been working on this Edin Dzeko compilation for a while now, hope you can take a look and tell me what you think!

<a class="postlink" href="https://vimeo.com/42128039" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://vimeo.com/42128039</a>
Very nice Edinho!
Not sure if you have any videos of his assists as well, but it would be a nice addition to this video (i.e. one to Silva for the 5th goal at demolition derby).
And of course his 6 finger celebration after the 6th goal.

Saw him in a restaurant in Manchester this afternoon , 7 City fans shouting his name from the street a bit embarrassing for us all but he acknowledge us and then we left him alone to carry on with his meal absolute top bloke and I hope he stays.

pogrom92 said:
Edinho said:
Have been working on this Edin Dzeko compilation for a while now, hope you can take a look and tell me what you think!

<a class="postlink" href="https://vimeo.com/42128039" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://vimeo.com/42128039</a>
Very nice Edinho!
Not sure if you have any videos of his assists as well, but it would be a nice addition to this video (i.e. one to Silva for the 5th goal at demolition derby).
And of course his 6 finger celebration after the 6th goal.

Thank you! I agree, I could have used more time searching for the assists, would have made a nice touch.

pominoz said:
As i posted earlier he can be very good, but not often enough and when he is off form, he is fucking bad.

You can't get a striker up to form by benching him constantly. I have no fucking doubt that if the team played to his strengths he'd be your lethal weapon. He has already shown it during his career.
Give him crosses, don't bench him when he excels and you'll see the results.
"Abuse" him like Mancini did all season long and you get what you have now. You can complain all you want, but he never used him properly.

To me, Aguero-Tevez combination offers nothing, which we have seen in the last couple of games. Even with Tevez up to form, they're the same type of players. Combine Aguero with Dzeko, Silva and Yaya, and some quality winger.. damn I'd love to see that.

If it weren't for Balotelli's craziness, those 3 would be perfect together, they complement each other perfectly, and after all they were the ones who won the title for City on Sunday. I cannot believe all the nonsense of bringing Van Persie and a bunch of other attackers, with these 3 on board.

I have been a massive fan of the bloke from the start, but unfortunately a lot of Blues are blinkered. He was fucking huge yesterday, and if it wasn't for his goal we wouldn't have had the belief. His goal was absolutely fucking crucial.....legend!

drone said:
pominoz said:
As i posted earlier he can be very good, but not often enough and when he is off form, he is fucking bad.

You can't get a striker up to form by benching him constantly. I have no fucking doubt that if the team played to his strengths he'd be your lethal weapon. He has already shown it during his career.
Give him crosses, don't bench him when he excels and you'll see the results.
"Abuse" him like Mancini did all season long and you get what you have now. You can complain all you want, but he never used him properly.

To me, Aguero-Tevez combination offers nothing, which we have seen in the last couple of games. Even with Tevez up to form, they're the same type of players. Combine Aguero with Dzeko, Silva and Yaya, and some quality winger.. damn I'd love to see that.

If it weren't for Balotelli's craziness, those 3 would be perfect together, they complement each other perfectly, and after all they were the ones who won the title for City on Sunday. I cannot believe all the nonsense of bringing Van Persie and a bunch of other attackers, with these 3 on board.

Are you fucking kidding me? Abuse him. He had many opportunities but at the end of the day his CL form was awful and started to carry over. Mancini did not abuse him. What would the opposite be? Coddle him until he finds form? There is a reason why Dzeko plays alongside Kolarov. Mancini is smarter than you. He knows Edins weaknesses and strengths. At some point even Gomez and Ibra learned to adapt. Dzeko will have to as well. He is a top bloke but you can fuck off if you think Mancini abused him.

Re: Edin dzeko

AgueroO said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
AlanBallsWldcupMedal said:
I also believe he is carrying a bit of an injury.

based on what? the fact he is playing shit?
Last 3 games he scored 2 and assisted 1. Beside that he made a good move against Tottenham which left Nasri alone, he should have had a penalty against Liverpool and another assist if AJ wasn't one of Englands most overrated players.

I ask this for the fourth time now, what do you expect from a striker? Nobody of you answered before so I expect you all to just ignore this post once again.

People want entertainment, that's the only thing i can come up with. I mean, should we have gotten Torres instead? He has better ball control and is much faster..but i bet anyone he'd have less than 10 goals(when he should really be closer to 20 or more). Then we'd have people complaining how a guy getting paid big bucks can't get even 10 goals.

If you look at stupid comments like not physical enough, not agile, can't head the ball enough. I think to myself do these people even watch games? Do they see where most of the crosses end up going? Where most of the poor passes end up going?

To me, what's missing from this team is a true playmaker (forget about the whole wingers stuff) or a better chemistry between Silva, Nasri and Dzeko. Just get someone who can feed him balls properly. Nasri and Silva did it earlier in the season(like the beauty air ball by Nasri during Tottenham game) or the great pass through the defender to spring Dzeko free (against Man u i think) and it completely dissappeared after that. He's not slow, nor THAT sloppy. The playmakers haven't done enough on this team during the second half of the season imo.

Chemistry with those guys (Nasri and Dzeko and Silva and Dzeko) wasn't as good as i was hoping for and that was a huge reason for him not doing as well. All this other stuff that he doesnt fit the system is stupid. We need all kinds of ways to play. Had we not had his(and Balos) heading ability and strength in the box in our last game, we wouldn't have become champions.

Got to give credit to Dzeko, out of the frame for a good while, came on and scored when required in the most important game in our history. a hero and that in my book gets him another chance. ballotelli too why break up a winning team that has just won in the ballsyist way i have ever seen us perform. Mancini now operates at a different level, he will get 100% respect and focus from them next year. i LOVE our team spirit and i want us to remain a team .THIS team!!!!! i do not want to see any more than 2-3 additions just to remove obvious players on there way out. Think next year will see a different belief in our players and that will only make them better. when we sign important players we obviously believe they have what we need. we should stick with our judgement and give players time to deliver.

Edin and Segio goal's are equaly important.
If there wasn't Sergio's goal, City probably wouldn't won the game, and logically, wouldn't won the title, but also, if there wasn't Edin's goal, City probably wouldn't get a draw, not to mention about winning the game, and winning the title.

So, yesterday they became kind of City 'legends' ..those two, won the game, won the title.

So, just enjoy that ..and never forget them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.