The Boxing thread

Khan is wasting his time appealing to the referee all the time, ref knows he's a lying fucker since he ate those strawberries & cream in the jungle.

Ha cheers. Crazy odds really.

Khan in a fight here.
Hah, for my prediction wrong but at least I talked you into a winner, Khan is tired, well ahead on points but the Vargas knockout doesn't look too left field, another right cross or offhand.

I hope Hearn realises that Khan nor Brook are at the very top of the division and the best thing for both of them is a fight at 150 in February. With a potential rematch thrown in, that would see them both right for life. Not a bad thing for Khan to get the rounds in but he's lost a bit of power, especially after the early rounds and the way he switches off and gets caught he would get smashed by the top guys.

I hope Hearn realises that Khan nor Brook are at the very top of the division and the best thing for both of them is a fight at 150 in February. With a potential rematch thrown in, that would see them both right for life. Not a bad thing for Khan to get the rounds in but he's lost a bit of power, especially after the early rounds and the way he switches off and gets caught he would get smashed by the top guys.
I'm willing to put a lot of that tonight down to ring rust, but if Khan is in that state going up against Brook or Pac, the fight shouldn't be sanctioned for his safety.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.