The Boxing thread

I look at AJ now if he wins all the belts undisputed champion. The next fight i would love to see is him v Usyk. Usyk has the potential to be the new Evander Holyfield I am just waiting for him to KO Bellew and then go up and take on AJ. That would be the only PPV Heavyweight fight that would be worth paying a PPV fee for me.

I haven't seen enough of Usyk to gage his chances properly moving up a weight, he looked very decent from the fight I did see though, made it look easy. I probably need to see him against a Heavyweight too, he looks big but some of today's heavyweights are massive compared to the Holyfield days, there was Lennox but we know what happened there.

I look at AJ now if he wins all the belts undisputed champion. The next fight i would love to see is him v Usyk. Usyk has the potential to be the new Evander Holyfield I am just waiting for him to KO Bellew and then go up and take on AJ. That would be the only PPV Heavyweight fight that would be worth paying a PPV fee for me.
Cant see him stopping Bellew to be honest but it would be a 12-0 shut out.

You're overrating Usyk in a huge way. He's doing OK in a largely vacated and pointless cruiserweight division, wouldn't stand a chance at heavyweight.

RIP Enzo Calzaghe

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.