The Boxing thread

I like Joe Rogan talks a lot of sense at times. I would be in favour of adding 2 more judges to the ring for the fights. They could easily sort that out at the fights. I also argee with the judges being judged. I have seen some score cards being just terrible and so lob sided. Also I would also have the in ring ref scoring the fight too. There seeing it up close and personal. They should have there own score card too.
I don't think it would be wise to add that extra responsibility on a ref, in the pro world they should, IMO, be concentrating on keeping the fight flowing and keeping the fighters safe. It's different in the amateurs as they have headguards, but fighter safety should always be first.

I was away this weekend so haven't had chance to see the fight yet, most people ive spoke to said it was another high quality close contest but that GGG nicked it. No outrage either way which is good for boxing after last time. Usually I'd be happy for the fighters to have an interim fight before the 3rd match but with Golovkins age I really think it needs to happen in May. Not sure golden boy will agree to it though with Lemiuex already lined up.

Lemiuex doesn't deserve it. Jacobs, Charlo and Saunders are the next big one's for Canelo or GGG. Saying that BJS in a whole load of trouble today. He's an idiot. So frustrating as I rate him highly as a boxer.

Lemiuex doesn't deserve it. Jacobs, Charlo and Saunders are the next big one's for Canelo or GGG. Saying that BJS in a whole load of trouble today. He's an idiot. So frustrating as I rate him highly as a boxer.

He is a complete bell end. Even when he's just trying to be funny and acting all laddy you can see he's a nobhead.

He is a complete bell end. Even when he's just trying to be funny and acting all laddy you can see he's a nobhead.
A product of his infamous traveller environment. :( I think a lot of people like him do try as much as they can to hide it, but like you say he is a complete tool and there will always be these moments. He'll just get a warning for future conduct.

A product of his infamous traveller environment. :( I think a lot of people like him do try as much as they can to hide it, but like you say he is a complete tool and there will always be these moments. He'll just get a warning for future conduct.

And yet Nathan Gorman comes across as just about the soundest bloke in boxing.

None of them are signed with Golden boy though, its all about £££ Canelo is the cash cow of boxing now that Floyd has gone.

Billy Joe I am lost for words. Doesnt do himself any favours. The lad is a talented fighter no doubting it. I remember him and Andy Lee fight I think they were trying to call it the Traveller World title fight first ever for a World title and it was brilliant for the travelling community to see the 2 lads fighting each other. But this just is madness by Billy Joe. Also have to say Andy Lee the fighter was a great boxer to watch but not only that he was a really nice lad outside the ring too. He would talk and sign autographs all night long when attending fights over here. Lot of respect for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.