The Boxing thread

so happy he got beat. someone said it's about jealousy, is it fuck! it's cos he's a cocky prick and needed bringing down a peg or two. and for another person to say it's cos of skin colour, what fucking planet do you live on! fuck me. an example of his disrespect and cockyness, before this fight he claimed he was more popular in the u.s than brook is in england, well khan, at least brook will forge a decent and long career out of boxing, and will fight the fighterers you want but will never meet. unlucky you cock!

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Mayweather will never accept a fight from Khan after last night.

I honestly cant think where he will go next.

I think he may have a career in Formula One.
He drives like a **** and gets away with it,which is a definite advantage.
And,unlike in the fucking ring,he also knocks people down.

You make a good point.

Feed-The-Goat said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
Mayweather will never accept a fight from Khan after last night.

I honestly cant think where he will go next.

You make a good point.

he'll just do what Haye does, take a break, beat a couple of nobody's, say he's new and improved, get a big fight, lose, and repeat the process.

Well I was right just wrong round lol. I didnt think Khan would be as open as he was last night. He only has himself to blame. Like with the Peterson fight before he was thinking about the potential Money fight and again last night he was thinking about the Money fight again. As the old saying goes " Fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me ". I honestly think he is in a place were his next fight is make or break. Since his return to Sky he has lost 2 fights. Next fight is his last fight on Sky he needs a win against a top 10 fighter to get Sky to keep showing his fights and to get him in the mix up. What Khan needs to do Is think long and hard we wont see him in the ring until December the earlist. What Golden Boy do next no one knows.

Seeing De La Hoya at the end I think he is over the moon with Garcia this win could set up a big fight for Danny Garica expect Garica v Peterson next in hope that Garica unifies the division and then moves up. There is fights for Khan out there. I know he claimed he was finding it hard to make the weight. Move up to the big guys and there is a potential fight with Devon Alexander or Kell Brook to name 2 fights that could be made. A wake up call last chance saloon for Khan his next fight is must win.

I blame his poor fights in his early days had it so easy it was madness. Then got sparked out and builded him back up again. Slow build but I know its mad I can still see him becoming a World Champion again any super fights will never happen. Anyone who can bang has Khan in bits. Look at the Maidana fight he was lucky to survive that fight. Anyway it will be interesting to see what happens and were they place him. Always something that didnt seem right in him from watching him and he is now getting found out by fighters who he should be really beating if he wants the bigger figths.

Think from day one he's been vulnerable, BUT he showed he's naive aswell.
He took at least 3 low blows 2 of them very bad with only a mild rebuke for Garcia from the ref.
He should have been straight in with a cup splitter, the ref would have had no choice but to bring them together & warn them the next one would mean trouble for the boxer doing it.
He really did look the part early on & 4 or 5 rounds work on Garcia's cut eye.........well we'll never know.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Feed-The-Goat said:

You make a good point.

he'll just do what Haye does, take a break, beat a couple of nobody's, say he's new and improved, get a big fight, lose, and repeat the process.

How many fights has Haye lost again?

Comparing amir 'fucking' khan to david haye now.... priceless!!!!!

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
You make a good point.

Haye lost twice once as a young pro the other time against Wlad Klitschko up at heavyweight giving him a few stone advantage. Well Haye is a top class fighter and will go down as 1 of the best Crusierweights around unifying the division. He has got a lot left in him and he could well go on and fight Vitali before retiring. Listen to Adam Booth last night after the fight and he thinks the only fight that will get him back in the ring is a fight with Vitali it has to happen and will happen.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Feed-The-Goat said:
You make a good point.

both are not world class, both aren't good enough for the best of their division.

Hence why Haye is busy fighting Chisora and Fraudley as opposed to defending World Heavyweight titles.

So in that respect they are similar, and that's the only comparison I made, as opposed to your transfer forum translation.

Khan has the fastest hands of ANY boxer I've seen from our shores. Unfortunately he also has the weakest jaw I have EVER seen from a boxer. That first KO doesn't even hit his temple and he was doing the silly dance.

Kell Brook probably won't get to fight the names Khan has, but he can at least take a shot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.