The Boxing thread

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
he'll just do what Haye does, take a break, beat a couple of nobody's, say he's new and improved, get a big fight, lose, and repeat the process.

How many fights has Haye lost again?

Comparing amir 'fucking' khan to david haye now.... priceless!!!!!

both are not world class, both aren't good enough for the best of their division.

Hence why Haye is busy fighting Chisora and Fraudley as opposed to defending World Heavyweight titles.

So in that respect they are similar, and that's the only comparison I made, as opposed to your transfer forum translation.

You forget that Haye is a cruiser weight, and he actually went on to win a heavyweight belt. Infact when a cruiser weight he unified the division and was the best of that bunch, the reason he moved up. The reason he has to fight Chisora and even Harrison is because they found it increasingly difficult to get a fight with the Klitschko's, but when he had and if he gets another he will get beat because he's just not the right build to fight against them.

Best two heavy weights from these shores now are david price and tyson fury, haye was not impressive beating chisora nor would i of expected him to be either, be very surprised if vitali fought him although would certainly make plenty of dough, someone else suggested khan vs hatton jokingly, maybe more in that than anything else

bennyblue said:
Best two heavy weights from these shores now are david price and tyson fury, haye was not impressive beating chisora nor would i of expected him to be either, be very surprised if vitali fought him although would certainly make plenty of dough, someone else suggested khan vs hatton jokingly, maybe more in that than anything else

Tyson Fury holy fuck lol. I agree Price looks a good boxer but we have yet to see him being tagged or Fury for that at the highest level. Haye has shown he can take a shot at heavyweight even for Cruiserweight and still stand there. Also Hayes power is just too much for British level.
As for Haye beating Chisora the bloke was never stopped even Vitali couldnt stop him so it shows Hayes power is there. Haye is the top heavyweight in UK. Price will be a top heavyweight too and he is with the best promotor of heavyweights in Maloney he will do a Lewis with him and make shed loads of money if Price can take a shot. The Klitschkos wont go on forever and Price is a natural heavyweight. Fury on the other hand has been dropped in fights already against bums move him up and he will be dropped at the highest level.

bell_mcfc said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
How many fights has Haye lost again?

Comparing amir 'fucking' khan to david haye now.... priceless!!!!!

both are not world class, both aren't good enough for the best of their division.

Hence why Haye is busy fighting Chisora and Fraudley as opposed to defending World Heavyweight titles.

So in that respect they are similar, and that's the only comparison I made, as opposed to your transfer forum translation.

You forget that Haye is a cruiser weight, and he actually went on to win a heavyweight belt. Infact when a cruiser weight he unified the division and was the best of that bunch, the reason he moved up. The reason he has to fight Chisora and even Harrison is because they found it increasingly difficult to get a fight with the Klitschko's, but when he had and if he gets another he will get beat because he's just not the right build to fight against them.

I haven't forgotten, but he's a heavyweight and wants to be judged as such at this time.

bennyblue said:

Sorry I disagree thought Haye was very impressive against Chisora and did what neither Fury or Vitali could.

Personally I think Haye would beat the ageing Vitali.
As for Fury I have a lot of time for the lad unlike the vast majority on here but I genuinely feel Price is the best of the bunch(but only time will tell)

As for Khan his ego and chin have cost him as he has bags of boxing talent.

conormcfc said:
Haye beats Dereck Chisora and suddenly deserves another shot at a Klitschko. Comical.
cash_register_1.gif

JoeMercer'sWay said:
bell_mcfc said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

I haven't forgotten, but he's a heavyweight and wants to be judged as such at this time.

Joe the weight he is giving up on other heavyweights is just crazy. In no other weight class would the weight difference be as big as that. You look at Money and Pacman moving up the weights all the time not a lot of difference compared with Hayes jump.
In my opinion to get the heavyweights back to were they belong they should bring back the Super Heavy weights again. I would love to see the glory days return but there is no way thats going to happen until they bring back the Super Heavy weight division.

Conor bashing Haye again lol. Conor the Klitschkos know that the only fight that will sell for either of them is a Haye fight its the biggest money earner for either brother barring the 2 brothers fighting each other but that will never happen. Thats why Haye is needed by Vitali. Vitali might have 1 more fight 1 more big pay day before he retires a fight with Haye would be the biggest pay day for him than fighting some bum instead.

Oh and what did you make of Khan last night Conor???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.